NOVEMBER 1998 (2)

It's been a good day. I got Cum on Everybody done in a timely manner and even started writing my next track, My Fault and I met Alana. She was a cute girl with hella talent and I liked that about her. She's had the aura about her that made me feel like she was star. I haven't even heard a actual song from her yet.

Anyways, I'm drivin' home so I can change my clothes to somethin' else. Ever since getting signed to Dre, people would expect to be in a big ass house with nice ass cars but I'm still broke as fuck living in a trailer. I got evicted from the house shortly after I left for the Rap Olympics so Kim moved in with her mom and took Hailie with her.

The only reason I'm workin' so hard everyday in the studio is for Hailie. I don't want her to struggle with life like I am. Hopefully, this album sells something good. I promised myself to always provide for her before I provide for myself.

I park in the driveway and lock the doors before entering my home. It was a mess, it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. I've been in the studio everyday just writing and thinking about things to write. I sometimes have to record a song multiple times or rewrite a verse or a whole song. I've had to scrap a few songs actually already.

That really sets back my progress. Still though, it's not a good reason for how dirty this place is. There are dirty clothes littered across the house. The dishes are stacked up and are flithy. It smells like shit in here too. I really need to clean up soon.

But not now sadly, I just stopped here to shower and change clothes so I can go to the club with Alana and Deshaun later. I don't know how Doody managed to invite himself into coming with us but he's there nonetheless.

I go to the bathroom and turn the shower head and a stream of cold water begins pouring on my body. I grabbed the soap and towel and began cleaning every inch of my body. Then, I got a bottle of shampoo and poured some in my blonde hair and scrubbed my head for about five minutes. I stuck my head underneath the water so I could wash out the shampoo and when it was all out, I turned the shower head again and the water stopped flowing.

Stepping outside of the shower, I was dripping water on the floor so I picked up my towel and dried myself. Quickly I placed my clothes on. I was wearing a plain white t-shirt, baggy gray sweatpants, a black beanie, and some white Nike's shoes.

I grabbed my keys from the counter and went back outside the house. I got in my car and started driving to the club. On the way there, I searched for the tape of instrumentals that Dre gave me to write. As I listened to one, an unintentional freestyle started to form.

"Hi kids! Do you like violence?/ Wanna see me stick Nine inch Nails, through each one of my eyelids?/Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did/Try 'cid and get fucked up worse that my life is?" I rapped as I bumped my head to the instrumental. Soon, I approached the car. I saw Deshaun and Alana standing there with some lady with blonde hair. She kinda looked like Kim from the back but I didn't see her face to good before she walked away.

I exited the car and then greeted Deshaun and Alana. I gave Deshaun a bro hug and Alana got a side-hug. Deshaun was about to tell me serious until Alana pulled me inside the club with her. I saw Deshaun just standing with an angry expression before pulling out a cigarette.

I wonder what that blonde bitch said to 'em. Even Alana had pursed her lips before the blonde girl turned away from the conversation. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to ruin the night before it begins.

I sit down on the bar stool and order myself a bottle of vodka and got some rum for Alana. Once the bartender served us our drinks, Alana stared at me with smile before taking a sip of her rum.

"Thanks for ordering for me, Em. I appreciate that." She said nervously while brushing her hair out of her face. When she did that, I got a good look at her eyes. Forest green. Oh my god, she's beautiful. Like not just sexy or cute. She's beautiful.