MARCH 1999 (13)

"Marshall?"

Alana called out, as she stepped out on the balcony, inching close to me.

I ignored her, now about to leave the balcony and probably the whole party.

"Marsh? Why are you ignoring me?" She said, acting like she didn't just shoot me down again a few days ago.

It was stupid but the remark got a reaction outta me.

"Why am I ignoring you? You fuckin told me that I was ruinin' you... Imma be honest, Lana. I did like you. A lot. I really digged y'know what I'm sayin'? Thought you was cool but I guess not. I'm done trying to fix it. I'll see you around. Eminem and Alana are cool but Marshall Mathers and Alana Grey aren't friends no more." I said, my voice cracking slightly.

I know it sounds weak of me but I felt like crying. Maybe it was because of the things she said that made me feel so upset or maybe because I ended things with her I felt bad. But I mean, it's not like we really had anything so it's not hard to walk away from her.

"Marshall, we kissed. And we both know if it wasn't for Kim then we would have done more than that... I liked you Marshall. And... I still do. I just-"

"I don't want to hear it Lana. We're done. Everything we shared on stage and in that hotel room, forget it. I'm the homophobic misogynist and you're the good girl with the good heart. Let's keep it that way."

This time I left without hesitation. Despite all her protests, I left. I meant this time. I'm burning all bridges with her. She's no good for me anyways.

It was the next day. Last night was fuckin' incredible. After snapping on Alana, me and Proof went home and stopped by Bizarre's house. We just kicked it there and smoked some joints and recorded a bunch of silly freestyles while trippin'. It was way better than some celebrity bullshit.

And I finally got Dre to approve of me starting my own label and we're calling it Shady Records. I've already signed Proof but I just need to scoop up the other guys soon and sign them too and then we can start working our D12's first album.

We've made a EP before in '96 around the same time I was writing Infinite and it did better than Infinite but the sells were nothing compared to the numbers I'm doing right now.

I'm so grateful to be where I am now. I can save their lives like Dre saved mine. Although, I may not be able to top this record with anything and I'm scared of that. I went out and wrote the best material I have so far and now I can't get any better cause I reached my apex early.

I know that as long as I have haters like I do now for no reason, Imma continue firing back at the whole world.

"Marshall... where were you last night?" Kesia said, coming into my room in only my Tupac shirt that was way too big for her and some black panties. She seemed upset and frantic almost.

"Kesia, what's wrong?" I said, standing up and pulling her into my arms. I held her tightly and rub her on the back.

"You didn't call me at all last night and... Proof told me that he saw you sneak off with some slut." She said, crying into my shoulder. It pained me to see her upset. Especially since I'm the one who caused her pain.

"Listen, Kesia, I- I cheated on you and I know that I made a mistake but I still love you and it was honestly just a bad moment." I said, and I felt her entire mood shift. She pushed me away and started yelling at me.

"You're a fucking hypocrite Marshall," Kesia spat, grabbing her things. "You were so upset about Kim cheating but you did it to me. I knew I'd be a mistress from the start but even then, you said no one else while we are together."

She was right. I was just like Kim but it felt different. I mean, I'm not entitled to any of the girls I get but it comes with this whole fame thing. It's not an excuse for what I did though. Maybe I am a hypocrite.

I honestly never meant to hurt her. I actually loved Kesia and I don't want to jeopardize our relationship anymore than I already have.

"I'm sorry Kesia. I love you. Baby, please don't leave. You make me feel whole. I've never really felt this way about anyone besides Kim-"

"You've only been with Kim! Damn it Marshall... I think we should take a break because I can't do it right now. Have a great time touring with Proof. I'm gonna drive back to Michigan and just stay there for a while. I'll call you when I get there. Goodbye." She said, pressing her lips against my cheek and going back to her room, looking for her shit.

It didn't even feel real. It was happening so fast that I couldn't even believe it. Kesia is breaking up with me, I haven't seen Kim or Hailie in two weeks, and I completely burned the bridges with Alana. Not to mention the Pop-Star Mariah Carey will probably out talking too much and spilling the beans about our hookup.

What a great way to start off my day though. A breakup with someone I actually loved.

TWO DAYS LATER

"I just don't give a fuck!" I sung, waving my hands in the air as the crowd did the same. Even though my love life had ended, the tour was still going strong and even when I'm done here, I have to go to the Warped Tour. It'll last all summer so that means that's more time I won't have to focus on writing my next album.

I know I just released an album two weeks ago and I should probably wait a few years so I have shit to talk about on my next album but I feel like I need to write and record something even if I don't release it. I heard from Proof that Alana is working on new music again and supposedly is teaming up with a bunch of rappers.

It's not that I care but I... I don't know.

"Cali, make some more noise for Slim Shady!" Proof screamed bringing me out of my thoughts. I circled the stage just rapping the lyrics of my songs and the crowd ate it up.

It was one point where the crowd started chanting for me to do a freestyle. So I did. It was random at first but usually I freestyle I diss a random pop star and I think Alana should be the one this time.

"Things I hate: girls, women, and bitches/Ever since Alana grinded on me, my dick itches" I said as the crowd looked surprised but cheered and clapped while Proof looked kinda mad at me.

"Everybody in the crowd say 'fuck Alana'"

[FUCK ALANA!]

I glanced over at Proof and he seemed disappointed before walking off stage and asking Royce to cover for him. I scoffed and began interacting with the crowd again.

Maybe this celebrity thing isn't too bad after all.

A/N: Hi 🙂 I'm back. Seeing how I'm not that good with writing about tours, I don't expect it to seem entertaining but I tried. Anyways, I am probably gonna not update as much because I've been busy 😔 and it's mostly my problem but I hate making people wait for chapters. Although, in my free time, I found that on Reddit, there is a lot of people dedicated to finding leaked music of Eminem and since this is a fanfiction where anything is possible, it will definitely make his albums : )  Like No Apologies should have definitely been on an actual album so imma find somewhere to put it. Anyways, enough about editing stuff (well actually one more thing. Eminem is notorious for doing a lot of good but for the life of me, this man cannot make a album with a cool album cover so I dedicated a whole folder of pictures just to change it which you'll see sooner or later). Now next chapter will probably be more touring and the aftermath of Marshall dissing Alana for like the millionth time already and hopefully I can get better at writing performance scenes 😔 Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'll hopefully update again soon. Bye bye.