Prolouge

America was sitting at his desk bored. As much as he wanted this day job,

He didn't necessarily need it.

He was a country, he didn't need a day job. Or go to school for that matter.

But he chose to. Every choice he makes affects his people and the stake that they are in.

So he decided, a first responder internship would be the prefect thing for his people.

He was like a normal human to them, but if another county saw. It'd be completely different.

If a citizen were a country, they would see America with his flag for a head. Circular of course.

So imagine when a country was in danger, nobody would know but another country.

So naturally, whenever a country would pass by they would use their country names.

Rather than their human names.

America acted like a normal American, heck he was.

Dirty Blonde, Crystal blue eyes, Sunglasses, Navy blue jeans, and a gamer T-Shirt.

America went by Liam James Smith. Taking from his father, Henry James Smith.

His father loved him as well as his mother Daphne Clara Cleburn.

He had his fair share of siblings,

Canada was named Sean

New Zealand Opal

And Australia was named Aidan.

He had his friends too,

Mexico, aka Isabella Sofía Garcia.

The little Puerto Rican was Lara.

But America didn't just hang out with girls of course. He had friends over in Europe and Asia. China, Philippines, Italy, Spain, and on and on.

Once he got to his dorm back at school it was with his roommate. He knew it wasn't a country, or else he'd see the flag already.

They were best friends.

His name was Jesse.

He was transgender male, America was the first person he told. Besides his parents of course.

America came out to him as gay one day.

The two were like brothers, they'd do anything for one another.

America's only worry is when Jesse finds out America ain't normal.

But Jesse never knew. If he did know he'd be severely punished.
God only knows what they'd do to him.

University?

Handled.

Life as a Country?

Not so much as you think....