Chapter 13

"I know we cannot go outside but I am sure we can-"

"Dad. EU wouldn't let us hang out with our school friends anyways." New Zealand said.

"Why'd you leave and go to Brexit anyways?" Australia asked fiddling with the carpet while laying on the ground. Britain sipped his tea and took a seat on the couch. 

"Well, that is-"

BOOM. Struck of lighting, France shot up. Britain just looked at her. Ukraine held onto Canada. But there was something else making noise.

"America dear, would you mind getting the door for me? I am cooking a birthday cake at the moment." France yelled over in the kitchen

"On it!" America rushed over to the living room, then there was a door on the left side of the couch. He peered through the hole and couldn't see anybody. He opened the door and.

Saw Mexico, in tears, her dark brown hair looked like it was curled before the rain poured on her. She wore a red dress with, spaghetti straps, and ruffles at the bottom of the dress. All soaking wet

They stood in front of each other. One in the rain, one inside and dry.

"Just..let me inside. Please?" She asked with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Come upstairs and we can fix you up." America smiled nervously, Mexico crossed her arms and shivered in the dress. She was soaking. 

"Who is at the door Ames- Oh my god," Canada said walking over, noticing Mexico trying to walk through the door but the boys blocking the way.

"I appreciate the damn sentiment but. HELLO? I am soaking wet?" She said, America sighed and picked her up. 

"You girls have to be so- Mom we have a guest!" America yelled, France nodded. Canada left back into the living room while America took Mexico upstairs.

He opened the door to his room, which was clean for once. He set her down on his bed and he grabbed a chair swirled it around and sat in front of her.

She sighed and turned away from America. America smiled sadly. She was mad. America could feel it. But why? 

"Look, maybe you were right about Russia," America muttered

"I-I was?" She stuttered, she turned around. They locked eyes together.

"Maybe my head is telling me something wrong. I need to listen to my heart."

"What is that telling you?" She asked, America scooted his chair closer. 

"That I. Really wanna be more than friends." America felt as if he was lying. But he USED to like her. Where did those feelings end up?

She smiled happily, "Oh America." She turned her head as if she was about to kiss him. He played in as well, leaning towards her. Then she whispered, "Should've said it when you had a damn chance." She slapped him in the moment.

" She slapped him in the moment