Chapter 17

(Bro why y'all wanna see China as Jackie Chan and Philippines and Doctor Phil- b r u h. And United Nations rule book is published- so check that out if you wanna know more about this AU and his rules lol)

"Yeah. It's no problem Poland, past is always in the past." He said crossing an arm. Poland sighed. Philippines just looked down. Nobody wants to start a conversation. That was fine with America. He didn't care. Or it didn't seem like it. He headed inside and took a seat by Canada, Greenland, and there was a spot left blank for Mexico. They were in continental order, it was weird without Mexico. 

The 'humans' came through the door, walking down the isle. Countries on both sides. Left and right. One of them looked oddly familiar. Ginger hair, golden brown eyes, freckles, blue streak- either that or America had a brain like Dory. America wondered how many people would be slaughtered when United Nations found out the potential countries spilled their secret. It looked like only a few people were selected this time.

America guessed about 27, "Canada how many do you think are up on stage?" He asked. By this point the 'humans' were on stage and United Nations was rambling to them on stage about his rules. Canada looked to see how many. And he gasped.

"What is it Canada?" America asked. Peering over to his brother, Canada took off his hat, and put it in his lap. He looked over at America. Then looked at his arm.

"Your arm. It's-"

America looked at his arm in fear. The huge gash was back, what was worse it that it was cutting deeper in the skin. Showing bone, while eating his left arm. America panicked. But United Nations yelled before America could.

"ATTENTION. We have your new Mexico and Spain. Welcome all countries, Jesse. As Mexico." United Nations said, everybody stood up and clapped. Jesse flapped his wings. America knew who it was. It was his Jesse. He had brown wings now, and the flag of Mexico was now visible on Jesse. America couldn't believe it, he didn't want to either.

He ran in panic, that was when Jesse went back stage. America ran to the back stage to see Jesse. To apologize to him. To tell him everything before he could argue with America. He started to cry. Cry in pain and sadness. But it wasn't like Mexico to kill herself. Somebody murdered her. America kept running. Until he bumped into Jesse.

 Until he bumped into Jesse

"Hello Liam." Jesse said "missed me yet?" America huffed. He was glad to see his dream wasn't a reality but, why Jesse out of all people had to be Mexico? Jesse flapped his wings.

"You." America said, Jesse looked at America's left arm. He smirked at that. "What's so funny?" America asked. Jesse laughed. Like a villain with a genius plan. 

"You haven't figured it out? I did it America. I cut your arm. I killed her. Maybe if you weren't so self-centered you'd see that." He said. Then from a distance was Russia eavesdropping on the conversation, waiting for the prefect moment to jump in.

America's jaw dropped. CountryHumans couldn't cut themselves, or get harmed by others. Only with a certain knife. "What did you do to me." America said clutching to his chest dropping to the ground. Jesse laughed and crouched down.

"Nothing permanent." Jesse said then walked away. Leaving America, Russia quickly jumped in.

"America! Are you ok?" He asked genuinely concerned for America. America nodded weakly. He felt terrible for trusting Jesse. He thought he could. Turns out he was a liar like everyone else in his life. But not Russia. Russia held America, they hugged on the ground.