Chapter 18

America was in shock. No shock wasn't the right word. Anger. Sadness. Fear. Every single emotion that was America in the moment. He blushed slightly when Russia held onto him. But it wasn't overbearing blushing, it was the lightest shade of pink. Like ever so slightly. He wanted to scream and cry. He felt so safe and yet so scared in Russia's arms.

"Why. Russia. Why'd you help me?" He looked up into Russia's deep brown eyes. He sighed and Russia knew this wasn't the best time to say it but he'd have to anyway.

"America. I somehow like you. Despite the past America killing my parents. I can see past that. Liam. I like you. I always have." Russia said. America's eyes opened wide. Russia blushed. America blinked. Like long blinks.

"That's a lie right?" America said laughing nervously still in his arms. Russia shifted his eyebrows and frowned.

"No Liam. This is Patrick." America's jaw dropped as he said that. Russia laughed. And shut his jaw, but America quickly opened his mouth to speak up.

"Oi! That's my line-"

"Is that a threat?" Russia said getting up with America in his arms. America didn't mind, on the ground. In the air however he kicked and screamed.

"Put me down you idiot!" America said flustered. Russia shook his head no. America crossed his arms. But then got an idea.

"You know the 'Disadvantage' rule right?" America asked Russia cocked an eyebrow.

"Of course, but what would that do?"

"Jesse. If we get the security camera footage, then Jesse's runner up will be the new Mexico!" America said, "but uh first can you put me down."

Russia shrugged and dropped America. Hard. Like no warning added too. Just, plop on the ground. America twitched his eyebrow and eyes.

"What was that for?" America screamed, Russia took out his arm and lend it to America.

"You never gave me a proper answer Ames." America blushed. And hesitated to take his hand. But then he sighed, smiled, and took his hand.

"Yeah. I love Patrick too." Russia pulled him up and kissed him. America kissed back, and while this may seem like the happiest moment. Jesse and China teamed up, in the distance eavesdropping.

"This is the evidence we need Jesse, America and Russia will die if we get this info to United Nations!" China whispered.

"No, we wait. Then we can strike. We cannot let them become a item. It's too risky." Jesse explained. China nodded then they left into another hallway. But now with Russia and America being and item: it was more dangerous than having a simple crush now.

America waved goodbye to Russia, so happily that now he could call his friend his lover. But that wasn't on the top of his head. He wanted Jesse executed, now.