Chapter 16

America let this all sift through his mind. Like leaves blowing in the wind. America blushed at the thought of Russia. Warming up to him would be nice. But no, he tricked me. I can't. He thought. He wanted to be with him. For once United Nations let the old rule about love slide. He said that that rule would be no more. America kept his eyes closed. Being in the jungle. Or was it a jungle? As soon as the thought that. He woke up. Black tank top, and black sports shorts. The messy dirty blonde haired boy. Didn't have a nightmare about Jesse. But had a dream about a movie, why was he dreaming a about a jungle?

America looked at the time.

10:00 AM

May 27th 2020

He had a notification from his Email. His CountryHuman email. This could only mean, the world would have a new Mexico and Spain. Well, only a few hundred people would know about CountryHumans which would be himself included, so it wasn't such a big deal. But the selection was today. Or is would be a better way to put it. 

"It's all 11 minutes away. What fun." America whispered to himself, he sighed. Grabbed camouflage jeans, boots, his glasses, and out to the Uber he went.

••••••••••••

America desperately wanted to cry his eyes out. He felt like he was going to a funeral. But funerals were banned to maintain so called 'Happiness' with countries, but something did cheer him up: Russia was texting him, which the text messages went like this:

 But funerals were banned to maintain so called 'Happiness' with countries, but something did cheer him up: Russia was texting him, which the text messages went like this:

America laughed in the backseat of the Uber, he was being driven to a auditorium in California somewhere. Nobody was allowed to know- that's why he was kicked off the Uber early when America was told to "get the hell of my car" but that was ok for America- he didn't have to pay anyways. So it was a win-win, for America anyways.

Philippines was the first country he saw, next being his brothers and sister, Argentina, Japan, Malaysia, Poland and so many more.

Poland had wings. 4 wings. He had dark brown hair and golden brown eyes. He spoke up to America, and said:

"Sorry Mer. We know how close you were to her." It was true. America knew her before he was a country. They were best friends. Everything changed when they became countries. He didn't know what CountryHumans were until he had to read the rule book. He made it a rule that you have to read that dumb book. He knew that history was in it. He liked that people like him existed. But, he felt like CountryHumans were useless in this world. Or maybe he had a bigger purpose. He could be NATO one day. One day.