Chapter 12

Author note: This chapter was inspired by my brother's quarantined birthday- Happy birthday to mah bro!  And a half chapter cuz I really need to go back to schedule-

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY SUCKERS!" Yelled New Zealand, Australia rolled his eyes. They burst through America's door. America jumped up panting.

"Its your what now?" America asked rubbing his eyes and climbing out of bed. Australia and New Zealand quickly ran up to poor America

"Mer, don't tell us you forgot!" Australia exclaimed, in all honesty he did. With the whole Russia situation-- Could you really blame him? I mean who would forget Australia, but New Zealand is just fully out of the picture

"I didn't forget-" Canada said out the door, with a smaller girl behind him. She had golden-brown hair from what America could see. But her flag was blue and--

"At least one brother remembers!" New Zealand said turning to Australia, Australia nodded and ran up to Canada to hug him.

"Oi vaz forget about me?" The country stepped in front of Canada and she became clearer. Ukraine.

The twins gasped in excitement, everyone basically approved Canada's relationship between Ukraine. Ukraine held a big present in her hands, the same as Canada. America supported them too he was just jealous his younger brother found someone before him. Out of all the girls- Why Soviet's Daughter?

"Can we open it?" Australia said excitedly jumping up and down. America glared at Canada to get out of his doorway.

"Let's go into the Kitchen, Mère might want some pictures or a video." Canada said ushering them out of America's doorway.

"Your welcome," Canada said with a smirk. Then he closed the door. America was still on yesterdays thoughts lost in the mind of how the frick it wasn't a date when it should've been-

He got up thinking, this day could only go so well. Then end terribly. He sighed and got dressed with dark blue jeans, converse high-tops because why not, and a NASA t-shirt. He didn't bother with his jacket today. He grabbed his phone or thought about grabbing his phone. Then out of nowhere.

BOOM!

Rain..in the middle of May?  America thought as he looked out his window. He went downstairs to the kitchen. To see the twins looking upset.

"I am sorry sweeties, but we can't control the weather." Said France as she patted their heads. Britain sat down in a chair in the kitchen. Canada was bummed and laid his head down Ukraine rubbed his back.

While Australia and New Zealand laid on the ground. Depressed.