L̸̢̂ͅo̸͚̘̎v̵̜̬̒e̸͕̓r̸̙̓ ̴̯͉̂̃o̸͍̲͆f̵̲͊̍ ̷͉̘͛m̵̖͚̃͌ḭ̴̛ň̸̼̍ͅë̷̠̝

Ok POV's take 2, this time China because part 2 of chapter 12 is taking longer than it should be. If you didn't catch the time skips where America follows China and America mysteriously ends up home? Don't ya'll think that is suspicious? I know I think that is Fishy even for past me. Just sayin'--

I remember walking, walking past Russia. It is sad to see someone so close just smoke like that. I get that we are old enough, but you shouldn't waste your life like that. It's like the dust in the cigarette. You're turning into ash wasted.

I bumped into a dirty blonde, jacket had the flag of California on it. But when I helped him up. It was a county. America

"You okay? And I ain't doing this cause I want to." I said letting my hand out to America, he frowned. 

"Of course It had to be you out of all people." I smirked, I wanted to laugh and tell him it wasn't on purpose. He got up, rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms.

"Cmon Ames. You'd know we'd meet again."

"I didn't think it would be so soon Kai." That line, basically said 'China shut up before UN kills us.' Fair enough, that rule is the 'Hidden and Forbidden' rule all countries must follow. Capitalists, Communists. All Countries must obey the rules the United Nations has set for us. Most of us call him Pangea, he is the oldest. And apparently he knows everything in the world.

"Alright Alright," I said walking away from him, jeez. Can't I make a conversation for 10 minutes? I was walking to a pretty decent Sushi place. I turned around out of curiosity. There he was. The United States of America, USA, US, America. Any other name I can think of that exists-

"What are you doing? Don't you hate me?" I got annoyed of him following me. I just wanted sushi-

America sighed "Its complicated ok?". He was angry. I could tell. Remind me why I have to get along with him? Oh yeah. It's a fucking rule.

To United Nations everything is a rule. Breathing would be a rule too if we didn't complain.

"China wait!"

"Hm?" I turned around to see America tugging on my arm. The most pleading look on his face. He was about to cry.

"Take me home. Or wherever you're going."

"Ok Ames. Ok".

_______________

"So. California rolls are a thing?"

" Is the state flag on your jacket lying?" I snapped back, he frowned.

"Touché. Kai." He said grabbing a fork and eating the California Rolls.

"Question," I asked. He looked up. As a deer in headlights. 

"What?"

"What's the real reason. I know something is up." I said, he sighed and put his fork down.

"Just take me home. This isn't a date. I don't like you. I need a ride."