Chapter 15

"Canada. Wake me up." America said begging his brother. He wanted it to be a dream. Almost everybody feared to break a rule. Many of them end in death anyway. 

"I would but. This isn't a dream Ames. She's gone. So is Spain."

America curled up in a ball. His siblings just looked at him weirdly. Like as if he was being such a baby about it. Maybe he was. Or he is. As the oldest in each household, you must set an example. This IS NOT one of those moments. 

"Ames, I am sure the next Mexico will be just like Isabella!" New Zealand said trying to be optimistic, America pulled over his hood.

"I don't think that helped Zea-" Australia pointed out.

"You think I don't know that!" New Zeland said, then Canada's eyes brightened in the deep dark auditorium

"Ames. What if we got a new video game- for a old console!" Canada said, America got out of his chair and pulled off his hood, 

"I am listening-"

•••••••••••••••

"That will be 300$ sir." The cashier said, she had a ponytail, freckles, brown eyes, and a apron with 'GameStop' on it. America pulled out his cash and counted three-hundred from all the fifty dollar bills he had in his wallet.

"You have the game?" New Zealand whispered as she walked to America with Australia by her side,

"I have the fake and the real. This plan is prefect!" Australia whispered as he sneaked it into America's pockets. America paid for the console. A old Nintendo 64. He had a Nintendo Switch. But Canada said that there was this one game only on the Nintendo 64 that America would love. America believed him.

As they headed home they all walked upstairs into America's room. Australia and New Zeland shared a beanbag, Canada day on the ground, and America was setting up the game. But as soon as he put the cord in. The screen glitches into the character selection. America say by Canada. They all looked at the TV, held one game controller and were ready to play! But. Something happened as they picked a level.

•••••••••••••••

They screamed. They were falling from the sky. Which, sounds really really dumb. But they looked pixel ish.

"Ow. I think I hit a tree-" Australia said getting up from the ground. A full out jungle was around them. Animals every turn. Canada helped Zealand get up, they were dressed different too. Well, everyone but Australia. 

"Ok what is going on?" America protested. Canada scratched his head. Zealand looked down. Australia pulled his hat down to cover his face. America looked at his outfit. Shorts. Tank top, fingerless gloves. But most importantly, the siblings who lied.

America ran off. Indiana Jones. Find the three items and keep them. "Ames! Wait up!" Canada shouted. But America was Indiana Jones in the game, he ran off into the forest. Wishing he'd never become a country. Wishing he wasn't lied to wishing that he could have and take whatever he wanted. But why? Why wasn't it easy? 

What made me a candidate to become America. Many other America's did just fine. Why'd they die? America thought to himself, he thought about how life would be with his real parents. Britain and France weren't terrible. He just wanted to be a normal person again. Maybe have a family with the person he liked but denied interest.

Russia. America leaned on the tree and slid down to sit and think. Why was Russia so important? Who gave him the cut? Why is China nice all of a sudden moment-