Chapter 10

"THREE!"

"NO!" America and Australia said in unison
The snake slithered to the sheep. While the spider was ridding the Snake Like it was nothing.
New Zeland got off her sheep as quickly as she could. Australia

"Poor Jenna.." New Zeland said looking down on the ground. While Australia took his hat off, revealing his bright blonde hair.

"Don't worry! It's only a game of versus Zea." Australia assured her, Zealand looked up to her brother. Her dark brown wavy hair and her crisp green apple eyes.

Australia was her twin. But with ocean blue eyes instead. And freckles. Zealand nudged Australia in the stomach. Australia flinched and fell. America watched both Spider, Sheep, snake, New Zeland, and Australia:

Either die at their doom or just be siblings.

As much as I'd love to see the snake win, I must be going inside. America thought as he walked up to the porch. And opened the double doors.

•••••••••••••

As he laid down on his bed. Then remembering something. Something very very important.

"SHIT. I had a date-but-not-really-date with Russia." America yelled, then running towards his closet. Rummaging through his closet making a mess of his room. Throwing his clothes on the floor. Clothes flying left and right.

Then America realized. Wait. What time even is— he pulled out his phone
3:00

How the hell can I get ready in less than fifteen minutes? America thought. Putting his phone back in his pocket. He sighed and fell back on the pile of clothes behind him.

"This will either be the best day of my life. Or the worst damn hours." America said stretching his arm to grab a dark pale green shirt.

Then getting up and finding his jeans and his jacket, and his sunglasses and getting ready for what might be the worst and first date for America.

•••••••••••••

America was late. To anything he didn't care about he was late. But this time was different. He didn't want to be late but he was.

American ran. He didn't want to be late if he wanted to, it would've been 3:15 in the morning. Big difference! It's basically half past four at this point. Any other person would've went back home. Not America.

Cmon USA..hurry up! Don't care about the people around you just run like the flash! America thought pushing everyone out the way.

He was in the city, on the sidewalk where all the shops and resturants were lined up. Shoving all the citizens in his way. He was breaking so many rules just to meet up with Russia. Running faster and faster with every single step, It wasn't even close to being dark yet. Even so, it was becoming later and later.

He bumped into a country. More specifically, China. China fell into the ground as well as America. America felt a pull in is arm. China got up and let his hand out to America.

"You okay? And I ain't doing this cause i want to."

America frowned. "Of course it had to be you out of all people." China smirked, America took his hand. Rolled his eyes then crossed his arms.

"Cmon Ames. You know we'd meet again."

"I didn't think that it would be so soon Kai." America said raising an eyebrow to signal to keep low.

"Alright alright," China said walking, America followed behind. He didn't have much options now that he couldn't find Russia. China was named Kai. Rather than Jasyon Lu. He just preferred it that way. China had dark black shaggy hair. With pale snow skin, and the darkest shade of brown for eyes in history.

America pulled out his phone and fixed his jacket, he loved that jacket. It had the flag of California on it. A fur lining on the hood part. He looked through his missed calls. He saw Russia's phone number. All of the calls after 3 o'clock.

I messed up big time didn't I? America sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

China turned around to see America following him with his head down. "What are you doing? Don't you hate me?" Asked China

America sighed "Its complicated ok?" America said angrily. Out of all the people he bumped into, why China?