Chapter 1

"Liam, what the heck are you doing?" Jesse said as he watched America throw his backpack in the ground angrily.

"Dunno...stressful day I guess." He said opening the fridge as Jesse joined him in the kitchen.

"Dude, just give up. You've been worried sick about everything. Kept me away from spoons when I am cooking." Jesse argued as America grabbed grapes, then took a seat.

"I am just being cautious." He said chewing on the grape

"Cautious to know I can't go anywhere without you taking me?" Jesse said as he snatched the grapes from Liam.

"Hey! I was eating those!" He said angrily, as Jesse washed the grapes in the kitchen sink.

"Tell it to the judge Liam!" He finished washing the grapes then tossed them over to America.

"I'd report you if I could-" he pointed out

"But you don't have your headsets." Jesse s sped back "plus if you're that scared of something will happen, maybe you should remember I just saved you from potential germs just now!" Jesse said facing forward at America sticking his tounge out.

America gasped.

"You little!—"

America got out of his chair Jesse spring up and ran around the dorm.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEANNN TOOOO—"
Jesse said running into his room-

Then they heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Said America rushing towards the door. Who could it be?

It was 10:30. Very late for visitors.

America opened the door,
"Good after—" America started, then he recognized that there was a flag.

"America..." It was United Nations, he was a professor at their school.

"Hey Nations' what brings you here— WoAh-" United Nations grabbed America by the arm. Leaving the door wide open.

They went out in the parking lot.

"America what are you thinking? A internship? As a First Responder!" United Nations said, keeping a lower tone. But still managing to scream in his face.

"My country! Not yours!" He said crossing his arms and turning around.

"Look," United Nations said facepalming himself. "Being a first responder is stressful America. Especially when you're a country!"

"So? It's what I want. For my people." He snapped back, using his pointer finger to poke at his chest.

"America take this seriously or we will assign a new America."

America sighed "finnnnneeeeeeee, but don't come into my room without consent! It's weird-"

"Ya think?" He said, then United Nations left the scene.

"Don't tell me tomorrow will be worse." America looked at his watch.

10:45

Then he realized he had to go all the way back up to his dorm.

'Prefect way to start the new day Nations. Just prefect.'
He thought to himself.