Chapter 3: Black

Listen to this:

When we got here this morning there were already a bunch of people and therefore also a lot of cars parked outside the arena. So after this pretty exhausting, eventful day we still had to walk to the car, which happened to be parked over twenty minutes from where the venue is. And at first it was fine, the walk i mean. Faye was talking to other fans and talking about the performance and how her heart was just overjoyed. But one by one they all reached their cars and said goodbye. We still had a ten minute walk to make the last girl bid us goodbye. At first everything seemed like a normal evening walk to the car and we didn't notice anything. But as we got further and the crowd around us thinned we noticed two disturbing men were following us. Both men were wearing a black suit with a white button down and black tie. both wore sunglasses and the one on the right, the most intimidating one, wore an in-ear phone. They looked like literal bulldozers. And like how movies portray fbi agents.

"Faye, don't look back but two guys are following us" I explained after she looked at me quizzically. she was most likely confused since I grabbed her arm and started walking faster. I don't want to know what those guys are thinking about. For once I wish I had pepperspray. But my keys will do I guess. I grabbed them tightly in between my fingers, ready to punch when either came to close. After my earlier dazed state I was now on high alert. If they even try to touch us they won't get much further afterwards. And they will definitely never be able to get children. I saw faye glancing backwards as she also started speeding up. She looked terrified. I won't let anything happen to her. I look at her with a look trying to tell her everything is going to be fine and that she shouldn't be worried. We turned a corner and could finally see the car. "Three" I looked her in the eyes signalling her to be ready. "two", she confirmed she understood. "ONE!!" that's when we both started running to the car as fast as we could trying to get the door open. Eventually getting in and starting the car. 

There was a knock on the window and in the corners of my eyes I saw the smaller one next to the window. No time to lose, we gotta get outta here. But when I started driving forward the bigger guy sprung in front of the car halting us. I abruptly stopped the car because 1. i wasn't ready to go to jail for murder and 2. he literally looked like a bulldozer I am not risking getting my car dented.

The guy next to the window knocked again. This time I reluctantly lowered the window seeing as there wasn't much else I could do.

"Could you come with us" the guy said looking exhausted from running. My immediate response would have been 'Hell no'. but before i could scream that in their face and punch the gas pedal the bigger dude came inbetween "What he meant to say was we're part of bts's security crew and we didn't mean to startle you." his voice was really low but also kind of thrustable. I know bad argument but that's why I decided to give him a shot. "Which obviously we did. But that's not the point. We're here about the ticket problem. We believe somebody may have frauded their tickets." he explained further. "Sorry sir but it's like one in the morning and it's been a really eventful day so could I just send that information to you in the morning please. Also why did you follow us like that anyway, you could've just stopped us at the arena." I responded. And I know I sounded really annoyed and bored but I couldn't bring myself to care. I mean god I just wanna go home and sleep. " About that, we didn't want to put any unnessesairy attention on you. So we waited until the fans were somewhat gone but by then I think you thought we were creepy stalkers. Which we aren't by the way. And you already left the arena before we could locate you, it was crazy in there" he sounded sincere and he was right, it was crazy busy so I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. I took out our tickets and handed them to them. "I bought them online on the official store. If I search in my phone I bet I can still find the confirmation."

"This is really helpfull miss, but we still like to ask you to come with us to the main building. It's best if we do this there." he smiles at me meaningfully. Shit he knows. So jungkook didn't not care he send two fricking guys after us shit, it would have honestly been better if he hadn't cared. I was about to make some stupid, lame excuse about why I can't come with but Faye, who was suddenly not so terror-stricken anymore. "That's okay, do you guys want to come in the car with us? Otherwise we have to walk to whole way back again." she said cheerily. "That sounds good, we do need to get in through the back entrance so if possible could I drive?" he asked quite politely may I add. But this is such a bullcrap. These two guys say they're from the bts crew, but do we have any proof? Like honestly are we just going to let two random, creepy, man into our car and let them drive? My question was answered quickly. "Sure Alex can sit in the back." Faye chirpily responded seeming to me too excited to get to go backstage. I reluctantly got out of the car and got into the back. Together with the sluggish guy. Faye turned the radio on and was singing together with the radio that was coincidentally playing a BTS song.

"Project 2 is on her way" I heard our self-proclaimed driver whisper in his headphone thing. 'Project 2' has a name I thought by myself. Faye literally just told them I was called Alex. Quit calling me 'projects 2'. I'm a person I am not and will not ever be a project. But maybe, hopefully I am not 'project 2'. Maybe this is all a misunderstanding and nobody knows anything about the bonding. Maybe this really is to check our tickets. Please gods, if you exist, help me. 

The closer we got to the arena the stronger I felt the pull again. I felt like I was being dragged out of my own body. This hadn't been as bad when we left the arena. Does he feel it too?