Chapter 14: Ochre

"Should we wake them?" I heard someone whisper. "But they look so peaceful." Came a reply in a slightly higher and louder voice. "Sure, but we have an intervieuw in less than an hour and he still needs to get dressed, get his makeup done and we need to get there in time." Was the authoritative reply from what could be none other than Namjoon. Namjoon's tone left no room for negotiation. "You heard him. Jimin it's your turn." I heard Jin say before some shuffling happened. I guess he must've left the room. "Tae don't leave please, I don't want to face his wrath alone." Jimin pleaded. "Yoongi can stay, his soulmate is a doctor. I am not risking my precious booty." I heard a small "Thank you" from Jimin which meant Yoongi stayed I guess. 

As you've probably guessed, I was waking up. I felt really energetic. It's been long since I've slept this good. Not gonna lie, I could still sleep more. I can always sleep more. Sleep is the most important thing in my life. I can always get more. You know, disappearing into a made up world. Escaping reality. I tried to stretch out. But was stopped by a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I can't believe I didn't notice Jungkook had his arms around me. Trying to wiggle out of Jungkook's grip only made him tighten his arms even more. This scene got a few of laughs out of the two leftover guys standing in the mostly empty room right now. "I didn't think you would sleep together the first night. Seems early, even I wouldn't do that." That comment came from Yoongi looking at me suggestively. The nerve, how dare he insinuate, this made me glare at him.

"Okay, now that you're awake, wake that guy up please we have to be in the car in twenty minutes." Jimin says, Before running out of the room followed by Yoongi who didn't seem to be in a hurry at all but didn't look back when I called out to them with a "Wait. Come back." But my please went unheard as he just closed the front door of our room. Wait what? They're just going to leave me here. Is Jungkook really that bad at waking up? Then why was he at my house so early yesterday? Also how akward will that be? Am I just supposed to say 'Oh yeah we slept together, by the way can you let go of me? You need to be in the car in twenty.' Let's say that that's plan a. Than plan b could be ignoring him and not confronting him or saying anything about this situation. But then there's still the issue of waking him up. Okay then let's go with plan c. Wiggle until I'm finally free, and then push. 

With a thump Jungkook ended up on the ground, letting out a groan when sitting up. "You have twenty minutes to get in the car downstairs. Have fun." With a smile I then turned around ready to go back to sleep. But not a moment later I was lifted up, out of the bed and I was being dragged towards the bathroom, "You're coming with me, love. Shower." with that he closed the bathroom door. Wait what? No way, he's not going to ruin my precious sleep, even though I kind of ruined his yesterday. But that's beside the point. I walked to the door trying to open it. But it wouldn't budge, did that fucker just lock the door? What the heck? I smashed my fist against the door "Hey I don't have to do an interview! My precious sleep! let me out!" I called out to Jungkook. "Should've thought about that before pushing me off the bed, now shower, we don't have a lot of time." I scoffed and glared at the door hoping it would impact him in some way. Even though I know that that's impossible. After a few minutes without reply I decided to do the grown up thing. I turned around and decided to take a shower anyway. 

Only when I got out of the shower I realised that I didn't bring any clean clothes. Well not that I really had a chance to bring any. Jungkook basically kidnapped me and locked me in here so I mean who's fault is it really?

Trying to turn the doorknob again it slowly opened. I looked into the room to see if Jungkook was anywhere to be seen. When the coast was clear I ran out with nothing but a towel wrapped around my body. Going through my suitcase I pulled out the first things I could grab before trying to make my way back to the bathroom. Getting to the bathroom door, the front door suddenly opened. Shriecking out of fear I dropped my clothes. Luckily I didn't drop my towel, now that would be embarrassing. 

You can probably guess who was standing there looking at me with wide eyes, towel around his waist and wet hair. Looking me up and down with a smirk he says "I showered in Taehyung his room. But if I knew you were comming out like this I would've waited." He winked. He had the fricking audacity to wink. There is nothing I want to do rather than to slap that stupid smirk off of his face. 

But all I can do is blush and look down. my cheeks turning a scarlet color, resembling a tomato. Seeing my clothes scattered on the floor I remember that I was supposed to get dressed. I pick my clothes up quickly and get in the bathroom glaring at him when I can still see him looking me up and down while biting his bottom lip. If he wants to look at me like that he should've let me sleep. My clothes were a good choice. Even though I just took the first things and only realised what I had brought when I got into the bathroom. I had a black knee high skirt and a ochre blouse. I was glad I didn't have to go back in there to get clothes that would fit together. 

"We only have 3 minutes left. I don't want to rush you. But hurry." Came Jungkook his voice from the bathroom door. Let's do this.