Chapter 3 - Everlee

six days later

As I entered my door room I can't help but smile. I am finally here at Anderson academy and soon I will get to see my brothers! First thought walking in in the place is a little small but quaint. There is a small kitchenet with an island off what looks like to be a Livingroom. Glancing to the couch I find my roommate sitting reading a book. She is super pretty. Like super mode pretty. Her hair is that shade of red that can only be natural, her skin is pale and I can see freckles dance across her nose. I watch as she puts her book aside and stands up to introduce herself to me. I have to look up to her like I do most people since there isn't many shifter women who aren't at least five feet seven inches or taller, and I only stand a whole five feet and four inches. Usually I wear heels to make up for my height but with all the traveling I had to do to get here I went with a comfort in sneakers. Judging by eye I'd say this woman is at least five foot eight inches tall.

I find myself looking into some of the most beautiful emerald green eyes I have ever seen. Putting on my best smile I greet her. "Hey! I am Everlee, but my close friends call me Ever." I say that last bit with a wink, hopefully it lightens the mood and she doesn't think I am a total weirdo. She giggles and it's such a sweet sound. "Hey Ever, I am Delilah, but you can call me La La. All my friends do." And she winks back at me. Instantly I know we are going to be the best of friends. She just give me that aura of a kindred soul. "Your stuff is in the room on the left." She points to a door that is off to the left side of our dorm. "It was delivered yesterday so I had them place it in your room. I already picked the right room." She point to a door on the right side of our dorm. "Since I was here a couple days ago. I didn't know if I should wait, but I didn't know when you were going to get here." She says, slightly blushing and biting her lip. It's like she thought I might be upset she took the right room. "Great! I can't wait to get unpacked so I can go explore before class tomorrow. I wish I had gotten here sooner but I had too much to do to get here." I tell her. "Well I can help you around campus on Monday, I think I have it memorized." She offers and I give her appreciative smile.

"Oh Ever do you have a killer outfit?" She asks me, as I start walking to my room. "Of course I do! Why do you ask?" I say as I open the door. I turn to catch the smile that lights up her face which is breath taking. "Because I got invited to the campus kings back to school party tonight and I want to bring you with me. "Campus Kings?" I ask curiously. I have a feeling it's my brothers since Ethan is going to be alpha of the nearest pack but I ask anyway. "Oh you haven't heard about them or seen them yet?" She asks all giddy. "No, I just got here remember?" I say with a giggle. "Oh yeah! That's right. Well there is a group of these gorgeous guys that everyone has been referring to as the Kings of Anderson campus. There is six of them all together." "Wow! Six? Who are they?" I ask highly curious. "Well there is Ryder Mooney, he is the future alpha of the Moonhaven pack. He is so sexy, he is huge well they are all but he has all these sexy muscles that a lot of the girls are drooling over. He has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes that I am pretty sure you can get lost in. Then there is Ellis Lockwood his beta. He is more of your rocker type with his black hair spiked in a fohawk, beard, and tattoos sleeves. I haven't been able to study them but this girl in the bathroom the other day said his tattoos were all gaming themed. Oh and he has that kind of blue eyes that remind you of a Caribbean ocean. Next the Thompson twins Dominick and Devin. They are red heads like me but they have blue eyes instead of green. They aren't as bulky muscle wise more like swimmer fit, but are super tall. They make me look short and I am tall for a girl. Finally in my opinion, I saved the best for last. The Stone twins Ethan and Evan the future alpha and beta of the Stoneridge pack. Which is the closest pack to Anderson. These two are so gorgeous with their light brown hair and bright green eyes. They make a lot of male models look ugly in comparison. I want to make green eyed babies with them." She finishes on a sigh. I knew my brothers would be on that list.