Chapter 4 - Ellis

At the back to school party

Our party was in full swing when I seen her walk in. I had just came into the kitchen from the backyard for more beers for my friends and I when this girl comes walking into the Kitchen from the front of the house. She is breath taking and I found myself unable to stop watching her every move. She is laughing and talking with a red head woman that she came into the room with, but I only have eyes for her. She is a tiny little thing probably only standing at about five and a half feet without the six inch killer heels she is walking flawlessly in. Which is almost a whole foot shorter than me at six foot five. But what she lacked in height she made up in curves. She has a perfect size c rack that look fabulous in the dark purple dress she is wearing and an ass that has almost every guy turning their head to watch it walk by. Her hair was in these cool looking braids that only brought notice to the fact it was so luscious and long that it nearly reached that perfect ass of hers. I couldn't help picturing it wrapped around my hand as I placed my dick between those plump lips. She has the sexiest mouth I have ever seen. But none of those things is what I am staring at right now. This girl has the most gorgeous doe like eyes I have ever seen. The kind of hypnotizing eyes that every girl wishes she had. Bright blue with flecks of gold, I could get lost in those eyes for days. If I had to compare this beauty to anyone I would swear that Megan Fox had a baby with Elizabeth Giles and I'm looking at her right now.

I watched as she drank and smile and laughed with her friend and then like a creeper I followed her as she made her way to the Livingroom to the dance floor. I am watching her dance flawlessly in killer heels even after multiple drinks and debating on whether I should approach her when I watched the scum bag Troy put his hands on her. At first she seems to lock up but after a minute she shakes her head and spins around in his arms to look at him. I am honestly of the smile she gives the asshole and I want nothing more than to rip his hands off her and replace them with my own. That shit head shouldn't be allowed near a girl as amazing as this one. I watch as she spins back around to give her friend a wink and continue dancing with Troy. I had forgotten what I had even come in the house for at this point and it isn't till I hear someone behind me speak that I am broken from the trance this girl has got me in. "Dude where did you go? We have been waiting for you to come back with the beers forever man." Ryder said jostling me. I ignore him to continue watching my beauty. I am too busy trying to figure out how to approach her to worry about bring them beers. When I don't respond and I kept staring he finally turns to follow my gaze. "Holy damn, who is that?" He asks. Yeah I'd like to know as well. The rest of the guys all turn to look at who Ryder and I are currently looking at. As soon as Ethan and Evan see her, both guys release a growl that would have made me nervous to be on the receiving end of. Troy definitely has trouble coming his way.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Evan says, his eyes glowing with his wolf. "Not happening." Ethan replies as they both start walking over to the dance floor. Of course the rest of us all follow for back up, even though none of us really know what is going on. Mostly I myself am just curious about this beautiful woman that seems to be the cause of this trouble. "Everlee Ray you better step away from Troy right now!" Ethan screams causing the whole party to stop and look. I guess when a king is yelling people pay attention. Everlee as he called her turns toward Ethan with what could only be described as a cocky smug grin[plastered to her face and defiantly laughs. She takes one look at the Stone twins, rolls her eyes. before turning her back on them. "Come on. Let's go get another drink." She says to Troy and I am starting to think this girl has a death wish. She straight up laughed, rolled her eyes at, and turned her back on the kings. This girl must be new around here. "It isn't funny Everlee what are you doing here?" Evan asks her clearly annoyed with her. "I go to school here and I was invited here." She replies looking back at Ethan and Evan and begins twirling one of her braids around her finger. "Oh shit Everlee is here?" I hear from some where in the crowd behind me.