Chapter 10 - Ryder

I can't believe that just happened. If La La wasn't the kind of girl that just took a leap of faith and went for it, those guys wouldn't even known she was their mate. I mean how many times, did we walk by her, or see her with Everlee, and I don't think the Stone twins have ever mentioned her. Lately, all our talks have been about Everlee though so maybe that's why they never mentioned their attraction to her best friend. I am kind of jealous right now. I wish Everlee would come up and kiss me like that. I would love to know if she was mine. But I notice the few times she has ever been close to me, she has been careful to keep her distance. So I guess that means, she doesn't feel the same attraction as I do about her. I was hoping otherwise because when we were in combat class right before the teacher dismissed us, I could of sworn I caught a slight hint of her arousal in her scent. Her usual scent reminds me of fresh cut grass but it was tinged with a slight sweeter smell. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, or maybe it was for Troy. That thought brings my blood to a boil.

I was so thankful when she told her brothers, she was going to stay away from Troy. Especially since I seem to be falling for this girl more and more everyday. I have barely even spoken more than a few words to her, but I cant help but think she is simply amazing. I love the way she moves effortlessly in these sky high heels, they way she smiles when she is getting her way, the way she bites her lip when she is nervous or determined, or even the way she can kick ass even though she is definitely fun sized. I can't help but feel attracted to her which leads me to believe I need to kiss her to see if she is my mate. Of course that goes against the bro code and I don't need the Stone brothers to kill me. Not to mention I see the way the other guys look at her with longing. I am not the only one with a crush, but I can't blame them. Everlee Stone is one amazing woman.

Today she was looking so sexy. I should of guessed her belly button was pierced with the amount of piercings she had in her ears and the lip ring. It was still a nice surprise to see. Seeing that much of her skin almost had me drooling, and is totally getting me hard during this class just thinking about it. Now that I think about it, I think I noticed her tongue is pierced as well. I bet that would feel amazing on my dick while she gives me head. I could grab all that gorgeous hair and watch her swallow my cock. Wouldn't that be a dream come true. Ellis is sitting next to me in class and the clearing of his throat bring me out of my fantasies of Everlee. He gives me that look like dude what the fuck. Ugh that is embarrassing he probably could smell my arousal. I try to shake the thought of Everlee from my mind to pay attention. This class is important, its about pack polictics and I really should be taking notes like the others.

The teacher dismisses class and it's finally my favorite time of the day. Combat class. The only class I have with the object of my desire. I quickly change into my work out clothes and rush into the gym hoping to make it there before she does. I am kind of hoping she is the last one in class again today because then I have a reason to be watching her walk in. It's not long and soon everyone is in the gym with me except Everlee and her brothers. It's not a surprising that everyone seems to be watching the girls locker room door without making it too obvious to the teacher. Ethan and Evan still haven't showed up but I guess they are skipping to spend time with Delilah. I can't blame them, I would do the same if I found my mate.

It's almost two minutes till class starts when in strolls Everlee. She is currently pulling her hair up into one of those messy buns girls like so much and I scroll my eyes down her body taking it in. Whatever genius that made work out spandex clothes for women should be awarded. Everlee is looking so delicious in a turquoise sports bra and matching shorts, that I have to check my mouth discreetly to make sure I am not drooling. Siting below her chest I can just make out the fact she has an under the boob tattoo. I find myself super curious what the tattoo is of. I can guess but her bra covers most of it. She stops a few steps away from the rest of the class and I frown. Why is it, that this girl doesn't like to be too close to people? She let Troy touch her, so why is she standing so far away from us. Do we make her uncomfortable since we are her brothers friends and they aren't here? I was hoping she was going to start considering us friends.

Mr. Harrison walks in and starts roll call. He gets to Ethan and notices Ethan and Evan aren't here. "Where is your brothers Stone?" I watch her grit her teeth before she answers. "They met their mate at lunch today sir. I imagine they are with her." The teachers eye brows go way up as the class all start quietly talking to each other about how lucky the Stone brothers are and what hottie did they snag. Lucky for me the hottest girl in this school is related to them so she is still on the market. "Well that's a good excuse than." Mr. Harrison says before finishing off the roll call. "Today lady and gentlemen we are going to be practicing shifting on the fly. Each of you is going to go into a mock fight with me. I am going to yell shift randomly during the match. When I do, you are going to shift. Failure to shift as soon as possible will result in an F. If you are wearing something you love I suggest removing it because you will not have time to strip for this fight. There is a curtained off area behind me. That's for all you shy people to transform back. There are robes in that area to slip on after you are back into human form. Any questions?" He waits to see if anyone has any questions before he starts. He calls us in the same order as yesterday so I am stuck waiting for the end of class for my turn. I find myself very curious of what Everlee's wolf looks like and I am glad for this lesson today.

"Okay little Stone, your up." Mr. Harrison calls and I watch as Everlee removes her shoes. "Typical girl worried about her shoes." Someone scoffs. "Shut up man. Everyone has been taking their shoes off you idiot." Ellis yells back. I gave him a smirk before returning my attention to the ring to watch Everlee. I am curious to see if her wolf is chocolate brown like her brothers. Mr. Harrison and Everlee start sparing and I am surprised to see she holds her own against him. Mr. Harrison is a very big guy. Everlee is jumping over him, when he tells her to shift. Before she even touches back down she is a gorgeous black wolf with the tip of her ears, and paws, chocolate brown. She is so small compared to any other shifted wolf I have ever seen. She is only a little b it bigger than a regular no shifter wolf. I am taken back by my wolfs response to us seeing her for the first time. He seems to be pacing inside me and sending me the thought protect. Oh great my wolf thinks she needs protecting. Probably because giant Mr. Harrison is stand over her looking her over.

"Wow that was fast." Ellis says next to me. The twins shaking their heads in agreement. They all seem to be in awe of her wolf like I am. "Very good little Stone. You may change back." I watch as she moves out of my sight, which helps to calm my wolf down that Mr. Harrison is no longer standing over her. I find it hard to look away from the curtained area as I wait for her to come back around. As soon as she comes out wrapped in a robe the first thing I notice is the disappointment I have that she didn't let me watch her change back. My wolf and I are perverts. The second thing I notice is she still has her piercings. They must be spelled to stay with the change. Those are expensive but her brothers did say her dads spoiled her so maybe that's who bought them. I am surprised when she comes over to stand near me, but even more surprised when she asks me a question. As we watch Mr. Harrison kick yet more shredded clothes out of the way for the next person she asks. "Who do you think has to clean up the clothes mess?" It was an odd question but she is talking to me so I am going to take it. "I don't know, a janitor maybe." I say shrugging to let her know I honestly haven't got a clue. She giggles and I swear its the cutest thing I ever heard. I also never really noticed how short she was till now. Usually she is wearing heels or never this close.

"Mooney! Your up." Mr. Harrison yells and I regrettably have to walk away from her. I remove my shoes before stepping into the circle and getting into my starting stance. We begin sparing and apparently I am distracted because Mr. Harrison some how has thrown me toward the floor. Before I even hit the floor he is telling me to shift. I am my wolf form as soon as I hit the floor, and I cant help the yelp. "Very good Mooney. Next time pay better attention though." He says to me. "Okay everyone. That's it for the day. Hit the showers." He says before walking away. I am about to shift back when I see Everlee walking toward me. I wait in wolf form to see what she is going to do or say. I am really hoping she runs her slender fingers through my fur, I bet that would feel amazing. When she gets about two feet away from me she stops, and I feel a little disappointed she isn't going to touch me, but it doesn't last long when she speaks. "Your wolf form is very handsome Ryder." She says. I shift back with a smile on my face. "Thank you." I tell her and smile more when I see her blush and try not to look down to check me out. "Well... I am... I am just going to go change." She says and I chuckle as she dashes off into the girls locker room. Maybe she isn't as unaffected by me after all. I pick up my shoes and walk into the locker room to shower and change. Maybe when it comes to Everlee Stone there is hope for me yet.