Chapter 7 - Dominick

I was actually really disappointed Everlee didn't want to spar with me, but after watching her kick Troy's ass, I feel much better about that. Better him than me. Though I got to admit I might have taken the ass beating just to get close to her. When she walked into combat class, I had to check if I was drooling. Those work out clothes she was wearing hugged every curve. That ass looked amazing in spandex, and the way her sport bra and tank top pushed her boobs up and showed off her cleavage made my mouth water. Then I was so confused, and I could tell I wasn't the only one. Not a guy here could understand why such a tiny girl would be in advanced combat class. All of us kings were looking at her with confused looks and their faces. Some mixed with a little bit of heat. Clearly I wasn't the only king with w thing for Everlee. In the end though she certainly showed us all, and definitely cleared up any confusion. She is fast and clearly very well trained. I wonder how long she has been learning to fight. If I had to guess probably since that night. It's what I would have done. Learn to protect myself so I could never get hurt again. I could never imagine losing a parent that way. I still have all my parents. Not to mention, I don't think I'd survive being torn away from my brother. This girl was pure strength, and it just made her even sexier.

After her match, my brother and I faced off. Which is always a close match between us but today I got him to step a foot over the line, giving me the win. Devin wasn't happy with himself and he sulked off to go watch the rest of the matches. Next was Ellis and Evan. It's always cool to see them fight beta to beat. It was a close call but Ellis eventually got Evan pinned to the floor. Which because I kept an eye on her from the corner of my eye I noticed made Everlee smile. Last but not least Ethan versus Ryder. It's always fun to watch two alphas spar and these guys certainly put up a great show. In the end Ryder got Ethan to step over the line giving him the win, but I could tell we would probably have a back yard match later because Ethan wasn't satisfied. After our matches were done class was dismissed with Mr. Harrison telling us that tomorrow we would switch partners and I prayed I'd get Everlee. Ever since she came into my life I have been non stop thinking about that girl. I don't think I have ever been so attracted to a girl before. So of course it would only come natural that I would be attracted to the one girl I really can't have. I can't break the bro code and date one of my best friends sister. Not that she even seems to notice me.

After we all shower and change we had back to our house. It isn't till we are all seated around the table with a beer in our hands anyone speaks. "I can't believe how bad ass your sister is." My brother says with clear awe in his voice. "I didn't even know she could fight." The Stone brothers say at the same time. It's their freaky twin thing like mine and my brother, we finish each other's sentences some times and they talk at the same time. "Apparently there is lots of secrets going around." Ryder says and we all go a little quiet. "Do you think there is more she is hiding from you?" Ellis asks the brothers. "Like what?" Ethan asks. "Well I could be wrong but when I was watching her at the party she was trying her best to avoid touching people. When Troy approached her she locked up for a little bit before she relaxed into dancing. I wonder if she was abused or in some kind of danger and that is why she learned to fight." Ellis says and it's followed by low growls. "That better not be the case." Evan says clenching his fists. "I knew sending her away was wrong." Ethan says shaking his head. "I am going to go call father." He says before leaving the room.

"I hope you are wrong Ellis. Because that would mean we sent her away for no reason." Evan says before getting up to leave the room. "I really hope I am wrong. Because those guys already feel guilty enough." Ellis says. I look at my brother and wonder if we are on the same page. "I think we should-" "-get to know her better." I say with my brother finishing. "Yeah that is probably a good idea." Ellis says and Ryder and I agree. "Okay than it is settled." I say as Ethan and Evan walk back in. "What is settled?" They say at the same time. "We are going to try to get closer to Everlee and learn more about her for you." Ryder tells them. "How close we talking? Because I don't want her getting hurt by any of you." Ethan growls out. "Just friends." I reassure him. "Okay, and while you are at it keep Troy away from her." Evan says. "Yeah I don't like the way he looks at her." Ethan agrees. Yeah that guy looks at her like she is his prey or he wants to collect her and really its very creepy. That thought makes me think.

"Guys does Everlee have a gift?" I ask the twins. "No. At least my fathers have never mentioned it." Ethan says. "Why do you ask?" Evan says. "Well because if she did Troy would be worse. He wouldn't leave her alone." I tell them. "Yeah thank god for small favors." Evan says. "I will check with my father, when he calls me back, but I am sure they would have told us." Ethan says. "Yeah that is not something family doesn't know about." Ryder says someone is still a little bitter about the Everlee secret. "We will figure out what's going on with her, if there is even anything to figure out." Ethan says determinedly. "In the mean time we all agree to keep Troy away from Everlee, right?" Evan asks. Well I plan to keep Troy far away from her anyway. If I can't have her, he certainly can't either. A girl as amazing as Everlee, deserves the world at her feet. If only I could be the one to give it to her. "Of course." I say and all the others agree. None of us like Troy, so keeping him away from Everlee will be our pleasure, and spending time with her will be my pleasure.