Chapter 8 - Everlee

Beating Troy in combat class felt real good. Especially since I got to show my brothers that even though they deserted me, I came out of this stronger than ever. After watching the kings battle and trying hard not to drool and picture what it would be like to wrestle some of the naked (obviously not my brothers), Mr. H dismisses class. I run into the locker room to take a quick shower and get re dressed. It feels good to put my heels back on without them I feel so tiny and weird. Honestly I've gotten so used to wearing them that it feels weird to be six inches shorter and without them. I grab my stuff and head back to where my dorm is. The whole time I am day dreaming and remembering things like the way Ryder's muscles flexed when he pushed Ethan back out of the circle, or The way Ellis looked so damn sexy pinning my Evan down and showing him up. Hell the match between Devin and Dominick nearly made me so horny I wouldn't have controlled my scent. That wouldn't have been good in a class full of shifter men. Now though I let the thought of wrestling with the two of them get me all hot and bothered without a care in the world.

I am almost surprised I made it back to my dorm with how lost in my dirty thought I was. It's a pleasant surprise to find that La La ordered us pizza for our first day. It's no supreme but extra cheese is just as good. Especially after working up an appetite in combat class. Though I tell her that maybe we should get meatballs and extra cheese next time since I remember her telling me when we first met that she loves meat balls. While we eat we tell each other how the rest of our day went since lunch. She gives me a huge hug when I tell her how I kicked Troy's ass in combat class and tell me how proud of me she is. Of course she asks about my brothers. I tell her how they did in their matches and she listens intently. I can tell she really likes my brothers and the knowledge I have about her being the mates starts to feel like a heavy weight on my chest. I know it hasn't been long since we have became friends, but she has been nothing but supportive and even took my side at the party even though I know how much she likes my brothers. I bite my lip nervously as I debate if I should tell her the truth. La La notices I am a little nervous and turns to face me and grab my hands in hers. "What's wrong?" She asks me and I decide to test the waters. "La La, if I ever asked you to keep a secret would you and could you?" I ask her hoping I don't offend her. La La has been nothing but amazing to me but a secret this big could be life or death.

"Of course I can! Ever you are my best friend and I would die to keep you safe. This is probably going to sound weird but, my wolf thinks you feel like home." She says and I smile thinking my wolf feels the same. "That isn't weird at all. My wolf likes you too and also feels at home with you." She smiles huge and hugs me close. "That makes me so happy Ever. Now what do you need to tell me?" Taking a deep breath I decide to take a leap of faith "Okay, what I am about to tell you won't only change your life drastically, but if this secret were to get out it could mean life or death for me." I tell her and then bite my lip waiting for her response. "Ever I will take your secret to the grave. Trust me." She says and I check her face and all I see is determination to prove to me she cares. With a sigh I move very close to whisper in her ear. There is no one else in our dorm room but wolf hearing is really good and I don't want to risk anyone over hearing me. "I am a mate keeper." "You're a what!" She yells. Clearly she knows what it is because she is shocked and I'm not sure I didn't break her. Leaning in to whisper again, I continue. "I am a mate keeper, but only my best friend Taylor from my old school, and now you know." I tell her. "That's incredible." she whispers back. "But why would that change my life unless..." she trails off and I pick up her train of thought. "Unless I've seen your mate, since we are currently touching right now." I whisper back with a smile. "Oh my gosh who?" She whisper screams.

"Well first let me say I've know since the first hug you've given me. So I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I tell her pleading with her not to hate me. "Totally understandable. Now who?" She demands. I giggle and say the only thing I can think of. "Well let's just say we are going to be sisters." I say with a wink. She is jumping up and down right now and I can't help but smile at how happy she is and I am glad I told her. "Wait!" She stops happy dancing. "Which one?" She asks. I raise one eyebrow and give her the are you serious look, which she responds back with the just tell me look. "Both you silly woman!" I exclaim, and I quickly grab her before she faints. Placing her back on her stool. That's it I am pretty sure I really did brake her. "Did I brake you?" I finally ask after too long of silence. "No, I am just so excited I don't even know what to do!" She squeals giving me a hug that might just squish me to death. "Now what?" She asks me and I sigh. "Now I introduce you to my brothers tomorrow. They can't know so sadly we are going to have to do this the old fashion way." She looks at me with surprise written across her face. "Your family really doesn't know. Fuck Ever you need people to keep you safe!" She yells and I shush her. "I am a bad ass remember, and when I find my mate they will keep me safe. Besides I don't plan on people finding out. Remember?"

"Yeah that sounds right. Just maybe think about telling your brothers. Family should stick together." She says with a sad smile. "You know what my family did to me." I tell her looking down at my feet. "I'm sorry, I know boo, sorry I brought it up." She tells me hugging me yet again. Like I said this girl is a hugger. "It's okay. Okay, here is my plan. Tomorrow I am going to introduce to my brothers and you are going to just go for it and kiss them." "What! I can't just kiss them Ever!" The look on her face is very comical. "Sure you can, but lets just get ready for bed. Big day tomorrow and all. I'll find you at lunch and introduce you to my brothers." I say giving her a hug goodnight. Damn she is rubbing off on me. "Good night Sister!" She calls after me as I head into my room. In my room I get ready for bed. Changing into sleep shorts and a tank and climb into bed.

As I lay in bed I start to think about the guys again. When I close my eyes I see snaps of my brother's friends from today's combat class. All that drool worthy men haunting my closed eye lids. I know if I don't release some of the horniness and built up tension I am never going to sleep. I end up slipping a hand beneath my shorts to pleasure myself. I have gotten pretty good having to get my self off since I have been alone these last two years. It helps that my thoughts are centered around four super hot wolves. I picture the perfect scene. The Thompson twins are both in my hands, Ellis is in my mouth, and Ryder is riding me good. As soon as I picture them all cuming for me, it pushes me over the edge and I feel my own release. Grabbing some tissues from my night stand I do a quick clean up of myself. Feeling much more relaxed and sated, I lay back down. As soon as I close my eyes, I feel myself slipping off into a peaceful sleep.