Chapter 19 - Ryder

I got the grill all fired up. I am just about to place the meat on it, when I hear Ethan and Evan come back with the girls. To say I am excited to see Ever again after last night, is an understatement. Lately this girl is all I ever think about and I am starting to worry I might becoming obsessed with my best friends sister. I even spent longer than usual getting ready for a simple barbeque. I put on a nice pair of cargo shorts instead of my usual workout shorts, and my black tight Henley t shirt that I know shows off all my muscles instead of some old t shirt. I am not the only one who dressed up either. I think Ethan and Evan are the only guys that are rocking swim trunks and tank tops. The rest of us dressed to impress.

My heart just about leaps from my chest when Ever walks out the back door. The woman always looks amazing but I did not expect her to walk out in a tiny bikini top and a pair of short shorts. The giant sunglasses she wears are so comically huge on her face she looks both sexy and adorable all at once. "I can't wait to go swimming." I hear her say. "It's way too hot out for me. I almost forgot how warm it stays here all year long." She says. "Oh did you get accustomed to the colder weather Ever while you were away?" La La asked her as they both take two of the lounge chairs by the pool, removing their shorts before they sit. I try not to stare as ever shimmies out of her shorts and I can tell I am not the only one. This is probably the most I have ever seen of Ever's body and I can finally make out the tattoo she has. It's a sexy under the boob piece that starts between her boobs and finishes under them. The tattoo is an epic piece that is a skull wrapped in flowers and vines. This girl is so unbelievably sexy and some times I don't think she knows it. I want to make her mine. Taking a quick glance at the rest of the guys and seeing them check her out, I don't think I am the only one. Everlee Stone has my little pack ready to worship her like the goddess she is, and she doesn't even realize it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Ethan making his way over towards the girls. "Oh is the poor princess too hot in her own kingdom?" He asks teasing Ever. "Yes, I am." She says crossing her arms. "Then let me cool you down." Ethan quickly grabs Ever and throws her straight into the pool. Her little squeal she lets out before she hits the water is adorable and I join everyone else in laughing. She comes up from the water looking like cousin it with all that long hair in front of her face. She brushes it back and I see those gorgeous baby blues. Some where along the way she lost her sunglasses. Even without a stitch of makeup, Ever is still by far the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. Delilah is gorgeous in her own way, with her red hair and bright green eyes, and I would never tell her, Ethan and Evan this, but she has got nothing on Ever. Evan walks up laughing and holds his hand out. I see the devious look on Ever's face before she masks it and I know exactly where this is going. "Here Ever I will help you out." He says as she grabs her hand. Before he can pull her out however she yanks back on his hand and pulls him in. We all are laughing when he surfaces the water.

"What was that for?" "You laughed when he threw me in." She tells him shrugging her shoulders before grabbing her floating sunglasses and swimming to the ladder. "So did everyone else. You going to push them all in?" She looks at each of us, before saying, "maybe" and pulling herself out of the pool. She than runs over to Ethan who is now talking to Delilah and jumps on his back. Causing him to have one soaked back. "Ever!" He says trying to sound upset but is failing. "Awe Eth, you don't like to give me piggy back rides anymore?" She asks sweetly before jumping down. "Ever, you are lucky you are adorable or else I would have been pissed at you." She simply rolls her eyes before grabbing her towel off her chair. She walks up to me and I give her a genuine smile. "Hey Ry, need any help?" She asks me and I just love hearing her say my nick name. "No thanks Ever, I think I got this covered." "Okay, well if you need anything, let me know." She says with a wink that sends heat straight to my dick. I very discretely angle my body away from her and adjust. This girl doesn't know what she does to me. She has been the star of a many of my late night fantasies. Come to think about it, I stopped sleeping with any other girls when Ever came around, they just fail in comparison.

"Hey Ever! Want to play some volleyball with us?" Ellis yells to her. "I need someone on my team against the twins." I watch as she skips over to them. "Sure!" She says, joining him on his side of the net to face off against Devin and Dom. I watch them play while I grill and it's pretty evenly matched. The score is Ellis and Ever six, Dom and Dev five when I call out to let everyone know the food is ready. Delilah, Ethan, and Evan already have the rest of everything set up when I bring the tray of meat over. Ever and Dev are arguing over who won as they join us at the table. "The game wasn't even finished. So you couldn't of won." Dev says sticking out his tongue at her. "We were six to five when they called dinner Dev, that means Ellis and I win!" She says, sticking her tongue back out at him. I can't help but to smile. This seems just so natural and perfect I wouldn't change anything.

After we all eat, we decide to start a bonfire in the fire pit. We are all sitting around the fire listening to Ever, Ethan, and Evan talk about their childhood and just enjoying the relaxing night. After a particular funny story about how Ever made the guys wear dresses to a tea party, she announces she has to break the seal and gets up to use the bathroom. As she is getting up she trips and almost falls into the fire. I don't even think, I just react and grab her before she falls in the flames. Instantly, Ever locks up in my arms and for a second I think I scared her by touching her till I remember she has a gift. Looking down at her I ask, "Ever are you okay?" She shakes her head and looks at me, and I can't tell what she is thinking or feeling. After a few moments of silence, she laughs but it sounds so fake. "Yeah, thanks for catching me. Be back." With that she is dashing inside like I didn't catch her an her ass is on fire. I move to start to follow her when Delilah stops me. "Giver her some space and time. I will go check on her in a few." She tells me and I sit back down to ponder whether what Ever seen was what I wanted or my worst fear.