5

"Uncle!" 50 voices called from the other side of the screen.

Canada smiled at his nieces and nephews, Australia and Brazil standing in the back.

"Where's everyone else at?" Texas leaned forward, the tip of her hat hitting the IPad or whatever they were using to call Canada on.

"They're at school." Canada replied.

"School?" New York called from somewhere in the ocean of states, his voice cracking mid-sentence.

"School." Canada laughed, "Shouldn't you guys be there?"

"It's a holiday." Aussie called from the back.

"Holiday? For what?" Canada tilted his head to the side.

Silence came from the other household. Brazil quickly went to the kitchen to check the calendar.

"There's no holiday." he said when he came back.

New York laughed nervously, "Ya, I might have made that up..."

"Christ, everyone get your bags and hurry to school. New York, we're having a little chat tonight." Aussie yelled, then muting themselves on the video chat.

After a while, they had gotten everyone out. Aussie sat on the couch in front of the camera and unmuted himself.

"You good?" Canada laughed.

"How the hell did Ame do this?" Aussie rubbed his eyes, clearly tired.

Canada's heart ached at the mention of his brother, but he put the pain to the side, "You need help?"

Aussie yawned, "Zea's coming to help us out. He should be here in a week or two."

"I could maybe come down for a bit. The kids have Christmas Vacation soon." Canada said gently.

"You don't have to do that, Nad." Aussie smiled.

"Oh trust me, you're going to need all the help you can get." Canada argued, "Plus it's going to be Christmas soon. We should spend it as a family, even if..." the county trailed off.

"Ya, you have a point." Aussie whispered.

There was a moment of silence between the siblings.

"What about mom and dad?" Aussie asked, and Canada saw the stress build up inside of his brother.

"They're staying at their place this year." Canada said, remembering the short conversation he had with his mother, "But they're hosting Christmas supper."

And once again, the two brothers were left in silence.

"Ok. Well, I should go. Brazil is going to be home soon and we're going to have to talk." Aussie smiled at his brother.

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

hi again! it's me!
how you guys doing?
im doing good.