7

Russia banged on his bedroom door violently. He had woken up , once again, on his bed, and had tried to leave his room. But his siblings had looked it from the outside.

He banged the door furiously, not getting an immediate response, screaming for his siblings.

His eyes began to sting. A feeling he had avoided for so long.

"LET ME OUT YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!" Russia screamed at the door, his voice breaking.

His knocks got weaker as he slowly crumbled to the floor, tears slowly falling. He hasn't cried in years, yet the feeling, the memory,  was so vivid. The heartbreak, the desperate screams, the crying.

Russia hugged his knees to his chest and allowed himself to cry.

"Dad." Russia whispered the word, as if it was forbidden, "I miss you."

He tilted his head up, "You too, Ukraine." He laughed, "You numbskull."

Russia almost heard his brother's response; You psycho.

The door to his room creaked open, Kaz and Bela peaking their heads through the crack. Bela gasped at the sight of her brother and, on instinct, ran into the room to hug him. Russia's arms flew up when his sister hugged him tightly. But soon the stinging got stronger as a fresh wave of tears flooded his eyes. He hugged her back, burying his face into her shoulder. Kaz sighed as he too walked into the room.

The three siblings hugged for a long while until Russia looked up. The tears stopped as adrenaline burst through his veins.

The door was wide open.

Russia jumped to his feet and ran to the door. Kaz reacted immediately, bolting at his brother. Russia spun around, kicking his brother in the stomach and snatching the needle loaded with a sleeping drug that Russia had noticed in his pocket.

Russia bolted through the door and ran to the front door.

Someone grabbed his sleeve, "Rus-"

Russia grabbed the person's arm and spun around, lifting the needle high in the air.

But he stopped himself.

Estonia looked up at him, terrified. Russia looked up and around the living room. His whole family was there, standing and tense.

The needle fell from Russia's hand without him knowing, and he started to shake.

Estonia's face switched expression, turning to a sad and pitiful look, as he pried his arm loose and hugged his brother. Everyone else came and joined, until Russia was fully surrounded by his family. The oldest sibling didn't dare move. In fact, he forbid himself from moving.

Everyone was calm around him, except Kaz, who was still catching his breath.

Russia gave up, melting into the hug.

Everything was peaceful until all of their phones rang.

They each looked at their phones and saw the exact same message from UN.

Come to the war room. We have something to discuss.

*dances*
*starts singing*
I don't know who's in the Slavic!