9

The meeting had gone by in a blur to Canada. He was too worried about Yukon.

His son had vanished at the end of a snow fight, and they hadn't found him yet when Canada was called to the meeting. So, Canada had called his friend South Korea to take care of his kids, and to go look for Yukon. South had then called up a bunch of his friends and had made a couple search parties and had reassured Canada not to worry. But he still did.

When the meeting was almost over, Canada had gotten a call from South. He had picked it up, not knowing what to expect, but the news was stellar.

They had found Yukon!

Canada had gone back to the meeting, a new burst of energy rushing through his veins. He sat down and whispered into both of his brother's ears the news. They both smiled at him, not saying or doing anything more, not wanting to interrupt UN.

When the meeting was over, his entire family, along with the other family, left immediately. Canada called an Uber, and the driver said he'd meet him on the other side of UN's property. Canada looked up from his phone and sighed.

Why did the driver choose the furthest spot possible?

He started walking, and soon heard a shout.

"WAIT UP!"

Canada burst out running, taking long steps.

He knew that accent.

*claps hands once*
:D