24

Russia arrived at UN's office to meet up with Canada... again.

He walked into one of the smaller conference rooms, seeing a waiting Canada.
The maple country stood up and reached out his hand. Russia took it and shook. Usually, the countries would sit down at this point, but they remained standing.

"So..."

"I'm willing to make this allegiance with you." Canada spoke quickly, as if he was embarrassed.

They stood there in a heavy silence.

"Does this mean..." Russia trailed off, scratching his neck. He could feel a blush creep to his face, but at this point he didn't care. Canada already knew anyways.

"This doesn't mean anything between us." Canada hissed, causing Russia to stiffen, "And if you do anything to me or my family, I will not hesitate to declare war on you."

"Ok, ok. Calm down." Russia forced out a laugh.

Canada let out a heavy sigh.

"So are we're doing this or not?" he reached out his hand again.

"We are." Russia took Canada's hand, sealing the agreement.

Canada picked up the phone that hung from the wall. Russia stood nearby, and heard a ring coming from it, before a click and UN's voice. From what Russia made out, he said hi and asked what he could help with.

"Me and Russia." Canada's voice was steady, though the phone shook slightly in his hand. Was he scared? "We're out."

Sorry this took so long.

Either way, this semester is almost done so i should be updating more.

Thank you so much for the support <3