♡chapter two♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______

-~°•Meet Mrs. Mandell•°~-

Miles hugged y/n very tight

Miles hugged y/n very tight. Y/n giggled a bit before hugging back.

"Missed me that much?" The girl smirked.

"I missed you more than you could ever imagine." Miles whispered in her ear.

"Damnn, cheesy much?" The girl said, both laughed. After they broke apart Flora came up to them and hugged y/n too.

"Y/n, I've missed you so much! Miles couldn't stop talking about you and how he missed you and how he wished he could ki-"

"Yup that's enough Flora, go inside please." Miles interrupted the little girl.

Miles and y/n decided they should park y/n's car.

The pair catched up a bit. Y/n had a lot to tell Miles about the past year of not seeing each other. Miles told the girl about their new nanny. You could hear he didn't like her very much by the way he described her.

The two got inside and y/n immediately got greeted by Mrs. Grose. The woman was so happy to see y/n.

"You grew up so beautiful, I didn't know you could be even more beautiful than before but here you are. Aren't I right Miles"

"Yes, she is absolutely the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" Miles said, blushing a little bit.

Y/n heard someone walking down the stairs. When a woman pops up from behind the door y/n looks at Miles with a confused expression.

"Oh y/n, meet Mrs. Mandell or Kate like we like to call her. She is my nanny. I wrote you about her."

"Wrote? I never got any letters?"

"But Kate said she- Kate did you post the letters?"

Kate looked down at her feet. We all knows what that means... Miles got angry not only because Kate didn't post the letters but also because everytime she saw Miles cry over the fact that he never got a letter back, she still didn't say anything.

Miles grabs y/n's hand and brings her upstairs away from Kate but not before bumping into her shoulder first, hard.

While Miles dragged y/n out of the room the girl looked behind her to see Kate already looking at her with a sorry look on her face. Y/n felt bad for her, she might have had a good reason for doing it?

Miles and y/n were in Miles' room talking when there was a knock on the door. Followed by a "Miles, may I come in?"

Miles looked at y/n, asking if it was okay with his eyes. Y/n just shrugged.

Kate walked in and sees y/n sitting on Miles bed, Miles next to her.

"Can I talk to Miles for a minute."

"Uh, sure." The girl said before walking out.

Kate apologised to Miles but that made him just more angry. He grabbed Kate's shoulders and pushed her against the wall.

"It's too late for apologies now... I hope this is your last mistake because your next wouldn't end this well and if I see you just looking at y/n, you're done!" miles said before walking out leaving Kate standing there, shocked and scared.

After Miles left y/n walked back in the room were Kate was. She saw Kate shaking with fear and decided to help her. Y/n grabbed Kate's arm and gently rubs circles with her fingers.
"Shhh shhh, calm down. It all going to be alright." Suddenly Kate grabbed y/n's hand and pushed her away.

"You psycho bitch, don't ever touch me!" Is what the woman said before walking out. Leaving y/n confused.

Well, that was a nice first impression?