♡chapter four♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______
-~°••°~-

Kate asked to go get some icecream with Flora and Miles

Kate asked to go get some icecream with Flora and Miles. Y/n ofcourse wasn't invited but being the sweet girl she was, y/n didn't care about it.

Y/n was cleaning Flora's room and saw the car leave from the window. She saw it slowed down at the gate and after the car stopped completely she saw Flora running out crying.

'This can't be good' she thought and ran outside to go look for the little girl.

Once she was outside she saw the girl crying and went to hug her. Y/n tried calming Flora down a little. She thought it will be best to not ask any questions.

Flora hugged y/n back and cried in her shirt.

Miles watched from a few feet away, he was happy seeing y/n and Flora being so close to each other. After a few minutes he went up to hug the girls too but he tripped and fell onto y/n punching her and Flora down together with him. All 3 of them laughed.

"Thanks Miles, now I'm full of dirt, I just showered" Y/n grabbed a little bit of dirt from the  ground and threw it at Miles.
"Hey!" Miles yelled and grabbed some mud and threw it back. This resolved in a huge dirt fight between the 3 children. They were all having fun and laughing.

Until Kate came, she tried to talk to Flora but Flora didn't want to talk. She was still a little bit angry from what Kate did in the car. Or more what she didn't do, she should've stopped the car when Flora asked but Kate was too determined. Flora ran away but Kate grabbed her hand.

"Please talk to me..." Kate said. Flora didn't answer. She was trying to pull her arm back but Kate was obviously stronger and didn't let Flora walk away.

"Maybe it's better if you just let her g-" Y/n said but Kate didn't let her finish.

"You better don't talk young girl, you probably told Flora to not talk to me."

"What I didn't do anything!" Y/n said.

"You are the one who is constantly falsely accusing y/n!" Miles helped.

"Miles stay out of this, this is between me and y/n"

Y/n started to get tears. She didn't want to cry but she is just sick of all this bullshit.

"You know what, fine! I'm going!"

"Finally!"

"You didn't let me finish, I'm going to ruin your fucking life you fucking bitch!" Y/n yelled. Ofcourse she isn't gonna do anything to Kate, she is to much of an angel for that but she was just tired from all of Kate's bullshit.

Y/n ran back inside the house and took Flora with her. Miles didn't want to admit it but he liked, no loved this side of this girl. He didn't know it was possible but he just fell more in love with her.

He turned around to look at Kate again. "Do I have to say it again? You are NOT allowed to talk to, look at or even breath in the direction of y/n!"

Miles looked at Kate waiting for her to say something.

"I have to leave right now. Don't think this is over. I know what you're afraid of, keeping the lights on won't keep you save." Miles said before he left.

Kate didn't listen to miles, she just thought of a new plan.

If she can't keep y/n away from the kids, she has to get the kids away from y/n.