♡chapter eleven♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______
-~°•false alarm•°~-

After y/n and Miles left their date they ran as fast as they could to Flora

After y/n and Miles left their date they ran as fast as they could to Flora. Both out of breath they arrived at the fence and tried jumping over it but y/n fell and had a huge scram in her leg.

Y/n screamed from the unbearable pain. Miles stopped to help her but y/n didn't let him.

"No, don't look at me go to your sister she needs you more."

So Miles left leaving y/n alone.

The girl was bleeding a lot and even started seeing black spots. This couldn't be good, she thought. She tried to stand up but her leg gave up on her and she fell down again, this time blacking out.

It was only for a few seconds though. She came back as fast as she went out. Now feeling weak the girl started crying. After all of this the only thing still on her mind was

"I hope Flora is okay."

In the meantime Miles was running like his life depends on it. He fell a few times but jumped up real quick.

He arrived at the house running in seeing Flora playing with her dolls.

"Flora what happened?" Miles asked out of breath. He felt relieved seeing Flora was fine but he was a bit angry too.

"Oh I just couldn't find my doll Nancy, I did now."

Miles was furious.

"What the hell Flora!! I was so scared, y/n was so scared!!! She fell and is right outside now bleeding and hurt because of you!! I'm so disappointed in you right now!!!"

"Kate was right! You do care more about y/n than about me!!" She yelled tears streaming down her face.

"I don't have the time for this right now." Miles said. He was disappointed but at the same time he felt bad for Flora, angry at Kate and scared for y/n.

Miles ran to get the first aid kid and went to y/n as fast as he could.

When he arrived he saw all the blood that had dripped from the huge cut on y/n's leg. He disinfected the wound and put a bandage around it.

He looked into y/n's eyes and saw how much she suffered.

"Was Flora okay?"

"She's fine, she just lost her doll but she found it."

Y/n giggled a bit evolving in a huge laughing fit seeing y/n happy made Miles forget about all his other feelings and just laugh with her thinking about his stupid this all was.

Back in the house Flora was looking out of her window seeing Miles looking at y/n with heart eyes. For a second she felt bad. They are almost to cute to be angry on but when she saw Miles caring for y/n and helping her up and back to the house, Flora got jealous again.

Flora had never felt this hurt, she was angry, sad, hurt and so much more all at the same time. She felt betrayed by y/n. Kate's words still floating around her head.

The young girl ran up to Miles' room and grabbed all the stuff that belonged to y/n, throwing it out the window. Some stuff she destroyed first. She saw y/n's diary and started looking for some juicy secrets she could use against her but stopped once noticing her name.

Dear diary,

It's my first day back at the Fairchild household this year, I'm so happy.
These people make me the luckiest person in the world. I've missed them all. Flora is such a sweet hard, I love her so much. She feels like the sister I never had. She is so pure and beautiful.
To be honest, I would give my life for her. I can't imagine seeing her sad. She is just too perfect to be sad.

And than Miles...

Flora wanted to keep reading but was interrupted by y/n.

"Omg what happened to my stuff?!"

"Flora did you do this?" Miles said in a pissed of tone.

Y/n started to cry. Flora had destroyed all of her stuff. How was she supposed to tell her parents? But what hurted her more was seeing the girl she loved most hating on her.

After reading the diary Flora felt really bad about what she did. She didn't know y/n cared so much about her.

Miles was furious. He started screaming at Flora to get out. At first Flora wanted to apologise but when looking at Miles' angry expression and y/n hurt one she decided it would be better if she just left them alone.

Flora went up to her room and started crying again. Same goes for y/n. Miles was trying to comfort her but the poor girl was just broken. She had to leave in 2 hours and it pained her that she had to leave like this.

Her new parents always told her to never leave someone while fighting or at least without saying goodbye, you never know what could happen.