♡chapter seven♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______

-~°•dreams•°~-

Kate's pov

I was in my room, doing my before bed routine. I was thinking about y/n. Urgh how I hate that girl.

I heard something from my bathroom. It sounded like something fell. Confused I opened the door. When I stood at the door I saw the shadow of something or more like someone behind my shower curtains. I started getting a little freaked out by this. "Who is there?"

Only a little giggle was heard.

I recognize that voice. It's y/n.

"I know you are in there. Don't try to scare me, it isn't funny." I walked in a bit more. The shadow was still there but the closer I got the less it looked like a young girl. It was more like a full grown man. When I stood at my shower i felt my legs getting weak, that's how scared I was. I collected all my strength and pulled away the shower curtain with one hand movement only to be met with nothing.

Was I just imagining this? I closed the curtain again to look for the shadow but nothing.

A loud crash was heard behind me, when I turned around the door was closed. I ran to it and with all my strength I tried to open the door but nothing. As if this all wasn't scary enough I started hearing voices.

"Do you want to leave already?"

"It just started to get fun."

"We won't hurt you, sexy."

"Charles, you're married, behave yourself."

"Yeah and... don't make promises you can't keep."

"W-w-who a-a-are y-you?" I said stuttering from how scared I was.

"Join us and you'll know."

I looked around the bathroom but no one was here.

"Join us Kate."

"Join us."

The voices kept getting louder and louder. I can't handle this.

"Stop it, stop it!!!" Is screamed and screamed but nothing helped the voices kept getting louder and louder.

I grabbed my ears going to my knees. I crawled into the corner of the bathroom.

"Stop it stop it!" I kept screaming but nothing helped. The voices kept getting louder and louder.

"Join us, kate! Join us!" I kept hearing these voices now screaming in my ears but nothing was there. I was crying and crying. Tugging my hear almost pulling it out. I was still screaming for it to stop. The lights started to flicker while everything was getting worse and worse. But suddenly, Nothing.

Complete silence in the room. The only thing that could be heard aas my silent sobbing. I was still crying. My eyes still closed. I still sat in the corner of my bathroom. My face on my knees just crying.

I felt something. It was like a hand on my leg. It crawled up slowly. I was to scared to care until it grabbed my hair threw me to the other side of the room. I opened my eyes and saw Miles standing there. Y/n behind him. He crouched in front of me. Staring in my eyes.

"Just leave her alone."

He started screaming.

"Leave her the hell ALONE!!!" The voices started again.

"Join us kate join us!" But now mixed with miles' screams. I started screaming again.

"Stop, make it stop."

Y/n was only smirking at all of this happening. She liked seeing Kate like this. Weak and terrified.

"Hey"

"That's what you get if you lie!"

I opened my eyes. My clothes were drenched in sweat and my eyes were red and puffy from crying. I looked like a mess.

I had just woken up in the bathroom. I had woken up to the sound of two people laughing and having fun. I thought back at the events of last night. Was it all just a dream? No it can't be, it felt too realistic for it to be all a dream. Y/n must've done something to me.

Yeah that's it, it was all y/n's fault.

I got up and went to Miles' room where y/n slept too. I need to do something. Tell her to stop harassing me or something. I must show her who I am. A strong woman who can easily make her leave if I wanted too.

Who am I kidding, I want nothing more than for her to leave but I can't do it. It has become more like an obsession, a mission, a duty to make her leave this place and never come back.

I was at the door, their voices interrupting my thoughts.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" Miles asked.

What? Why would he want her to be his girlfriend. She must've done something to him too.

"You know, if we really want too we can make it work out. Only till we're 18 and than we can live together, do whatever we want."

Please say no, please say no...

"How could I say no to that offer!"

Ofcouse she said yes, urgh!

"Mrs. Mandell? You look absolutely disgusting! If I were you I would've been ashamed of myself. Now go and change, maybe shower because you need it."

"Yes, Mrs. Grose."

"Oh and what were you doing at Miles' room?"

"I- I was just-"

"Were you spying on us?!" Miles came out of his room when he heard the voices outside of his door.

"I just-"

"It's fine Miles." Y/n whispered to Miles.

"No it's not, y/n. You don't have to protect her. She could've heard what we said!"

"So what? Sooner or later she would've found out anyway."

"Found out what?" Flora asked.

"Where do you come from?" Miles said.

"Found out we..." y/n paused looking at Miles, she thought he should be the one to tell his own family.

"You what?" Mrs. Grose said.

"Y/n and I started dating." Miles said.

Everyone got a smile on their faces and started congratulating y/n and Miles. Except for me. I hate the two being a couple, it will only make it harder to get y/n away from the kids for forever.

I don't understand how Flora and Mrs. Grose can be happy with this disaster.