♡chapter six♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______
-~°•breakfast•°~-

It's been a few days since the fight, Steve left and Miles' wounds are healed

It's been a few days since the fight, Steve left and Miles' wounds are healed. Y/n is still at the house right now but only 'till the end of the week witch is in two days.

Miles wanted to do something to celebrate this day together because tomorrow y/n has to pack her stuff and the day after she leaves really early.

It was only 6 am but Miles layed in his bed thinking about what he could do that day. It had to be something special because that's what y/n deserves.

After a while an idea finally jumped in his head and Miles immediately ran downstairs to start.

He was making a beautiful breakfast that he and y/n could eat in his bed.

He started making pancakes, eggs with bacon and stuff like that. The day before Kate has learned Flora how to bake brownies so he took 2. One for him and one for y/n. He put some orange juice to drink. And he was done.

No he isn't, something is missing. He thought, but what?

He ran outside to the flower garden and grabbed some flowers. 2 (your favourite flower) and a few roses so he could use their petals.

He looked at the plates with a smile. He knew he did a good job and he was proud of himself. There is no way y/n wouldn't love this.

He ran upstairs, trying not to drop the plates and ran into his room to see y/n still asleep. Perfect.

He turned on the tv in his room and played y/n's favourite movie. After all that he climbed in his bed next to y/n and tried to wake her up.

"Good morning." Miles said.

"Omg Miles! This is beautiful! Did you do this?"

"Ofcourse!"

"That is too much, so sweet thank you."

"Nothing is too much for you."

While they were eating Miles couldn't stop looking at y/n's face, her beautiful eyes and wonderful smile. She thought she ate like a cow but still Miles couldn't stop looking at her. He thought she was absolutely perfect.

"Staring is rude you know?" Y/n said with a small smile.

"I wasn't starin!" Miles tried to defend but they both knew that he was even right now he was staring again.

"Yes you were." Y/n said again.

"No I-" before Miles could finish that sentence y/n threw a piece of her eggs at the boy.

"Hey?!"

"That's what you get if you lie."

"Oh yeah?" He threw a piece of his brownie back, this all revolving in a small food fight. Both were laughing so loud that they definitely had woken up the others.

After a few minutes the food fight was over and the laughter died down. They stared in eachothers eyes.

"Y/n?" His voice was so still she almost couldn't hear him. But she did.

"Yeah?" She said.

"I think I like you." He said with a little stutter.

She giggled

"What?"

"It's nothing, it's just that I didn't know the Miles fairchild was capable of love." She said with a huge smile.

"Hey I'm trying!" He laughed.

She kissed him. It was just a few seconds but they both thought it were the best few seconds of their life!

"I think I like you too." She said with a seet smile.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

Y/n didn't immediately answer, she thought it was a bad idea. They see eachother just once a year and long distance almost never works out.

It's like Milss could read her thoughts because he said.

"You know, if we really want too we can make it work out. Only till we're 18 and than we can live together, do whatever we want."

Y/n smiled at that idea.
"How could I say no to that offer!"

They kissed again. After they stayed in their beds, none of them wanted to leave and end this perfect moment.

What they didn't know is that with their food fight they woke Kate. She heared everything and isn't happy at all. She needs a new plan and she needs it fast!