♡chapter five♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______
-~°•Slumber Party•°~-

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______-~°•Slumber Party•°~-

Kate knew exactly what she had to do.  she went up to Mrs. Grose and asked if her nephew could come over.

She had a nephew around the age of y/n and Miles. She was going to ask him if he could come over. The boy was a player and Kate knew that. That was her plan actually. If her nephew Steve could get y/n to like him, Miles would hate her! Miles is just the jealous type and although they aren't officially together, Kate knew that Miles liked her and his jealousy would kick in.

Sounded like a perfect plan, what could go wrong!

Time skip

Ding donggg (or knock knock or whatever)

Kate opened the door to see Steve standing there. "Hey Steve, welcome!" She said.

The kids all came downstairs to see who ringed the bell (or knocked)
"Kate, who is that?" Flors asked. Y/n and Miles were just confused but didn't say anything.

Steve did a step forward. "Hi, my name is Steve and Kate here is my aunt." He said.
"And who are you?" Steve said smirking and sticking his hand out for y/n.

"Hi I'm-"

"Her name is y/n and she is NOT interested." Miles answered for her.

"Damn, can't the girl speak for her own? Over protective brother much!?"

"I'm not her-"

"Miles just drop it it's fine." Y/n said.

Miles just got angry and went up to his room.

"Flora, will you please go look if he is doing okay?" Kate said, trying to hold her smirk.

"Sure." Flora said and hopped up the stairs.

"I'll leave you two alone, I have stuff to do." Kate said to Steve and y/n.

Kate hasn't been this happy in a long time, Steve was just here for a minute and Miles is already jealous and angry.

Meanwhile Miles was crying in his bed. He wasn't angry like Kate thought. He was annoyed at himself. He loved y/n and never did anything, now he might be too late or even ruined it by being such an ass.

Flora tried to comfort Miles but it wasn't really working.

After a long time of Miles crying and Flora rubbing his back Miles knew what he had to do. He can't let that stupid Steve take away the love of his life.

He jumped out of his bed and run downstairs. He looked for y/n who was giving steve a tour around the house.

Steve had an arm around y/n but you could see by her expression that that gesture made y/n uncomfortable. Miles saw this too and helped y/n out of this awkward situation.

Well he didn't do anything, just joined them and started talking with them like he wasn't just bolting his eyes out about this girl. This was enough for Steve to pull his hand back.

As surprising as it sounds, when he was not hitting on y/n, Steve was a really fun guy to hang out with. He had a lit of storys about his hometown and he had a LOT of great jokes.

They all became friends really quickly.  Miles even invited Steve over for another time. It was fun until...

"Hey uhm y/n?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Could you uh show me were the bathroom is?"

"Ye-"

"I'll do it y/n, it's fine." Miles said knowing y/n thought it was a little weird asking the girl to show him the bathroom instead of the boy.

Miles walked steve to the bathroom, there was an awkward silence but Steve broke it.

"You know, you really are a huge cock block..."

"What?"

"Yeah, didn't you notice I'm trying to hit on y/n? She is so damn hot!"

"Don't talk about her that way!" Miles said getting really angry.

"Why not? It's true! My got her body is smoking hot and her face I mean she is perfect!"

"Perfect for what?" Miles said, he was furious.

"Perfect to make my ex jealous, duh."

This brought Miles over the edge, not only is this boy thinking about using a beautiful girl with an even more beautiful personality but this guy wanted to use HIS beautiful girl with an even more beautiful personality!

Miles hit Steve making the guy fall to the ground. Steve stood up and fought back this all resulting in a huge ass fight.

Meanwhile Y/n was waiting on the boys to come back. She thought it took them really long and decided to go check on them. When she arrived Mrs. Grose had already broken up the fight.

"Oh my god, what happened??"

"This son of a bitch hit me!" Steve screamed.

"Because you were talking Inappropriate about her!"

Y/n wasn't listening to their bickering. She ran up to Miles looking at all the wounds on his face.

"Y/n, sweety could clean up Miles' wounds while I do the same with Steve over here."

"Sure" the girl said and went to the bathroom helping Miles walk with her.

Maybe Kate's plan didn't work out as well as she thought it would. The kids' love was too strong although they didn't know it yet.