♡chapter fifteen♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______
-~°•the end•°~-

The drive to the Fairchilds was long but not boring

The drive to the Fairchilds was long but not boring. Me and my parents were singing to the music that was on the radio while also talking about random shit.

The car came to a stop and that's when I noticed the huge house in front of me.

"We're here." My mother said.

I jump out of the car and ran to the gate, instead of opening it properly I climb over it and let myself drop on the other side, standing up and running towards the front door.

I knock rapidly and the door opens revealing Miles with the widest smile on his face.

"Missid me?" He smirks as he pulls me into a hug. After a few seconds Flora and mrs. Grose also stand at the door waiting for me to hug him.

"Hey Flora, how ya doing girl?" I laugh and she jumps into my arms. I pick her up and swirl her around.

"Good evening mrs. Grose, thanks for letting me stay here a little longer."

"Oh but ofcourse, you're always welcome here darling."

Lastly I hug her too.

I walk inside waving my parents goodbye. I have no idea when I will see them again but I know it's gonna be soon. They'll probably come and visit often so I don't really mind.

Miles and I bring my suitcases to our room and stay there a little to talk a bit more.

"Did you ever think about what college you want to attend later?" Miles said.

" That's random, why?"

"Just because I thought about it and I think we should go together you know..."

I laugh a little and answer.

"When was that ever not an option?"

He smiles and hugs me tight.

"I love you, y/n."

"I love you too Miles. Hey were is Kate?" I feel q little embarrassed that I only just noticed her absence.

"Long story, apparently she was like crazy like her mom so she needed to leave."

"Oh? Damnn."

The end☆♡