♡chapter three♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______

-~°•The Attack•°~-

After everything that had happened, Miles and y/n decided they should go sleep

After everything that had happened, Miles and y/n decided they should go sleep. Since Miles and y/n were really good friends they slept in Miles bed together. they always left a little light on since y/n was really scared in the dark.

Kate layed in her bed too, she wasn't sleeping. She was thinking about y/n and how she corrupted Miles. she thought y/n should leave as soon as possible, before she could corrupt Flora too.

the next morning Miles and y/n woke up late, they had to hurry or they would be late for breakfast. Miles and y/n were running around the house laughing and yelling. they had a little race to the dining room. y/n slid of the railing from te stairs. while she was having fun Miles couldn't stop lookig at her, she looked perfect in his eyes.

"I'm first, I win! Told ya, you're slower than a slug trying to move a couch!"

"yeah yeah I get it, i'm really slow.." Miles was trying to act annoyed but he couldn't help the small smile creeping up his face.

"Now what do I get?" the girl said.

"Breakfast?"

"But I would've got breakfast eather way, say something else..."

the boy thought for a little. "Maybe you could get..." 

before y/n knew it, she felt Miles kiss her. She was shocked at first but melted into it. they were 

kissing for a few seconds when Kate walked out of the dining room ruining their moment.

"you guys should come eat, Flora and I have been waiting on you guys." she said.

Miles walked in first, going straight for Flora. when y/n wanted to walk in Kate gave her a look. It was a treathening look and to be honest, y/n felt a little bit scared. Once she saw Flora running up to her and hugging her she forgot about the look and they all had their breakfast. 

"Waaw Mrs. Grose this looks beautiful! I'm sure it tastes delicious!" Y/n complimented.

"Thank you y/n, that's really kind of you."

Everyone ate their food and y/n helped Mrs. Grose clean everything.

When they were done y/n went to the bathroom. In the meantime Kate was walking around the house, she saw a shadow of something. A ghost.

She walked down the stairs to a really dark, dusty and creepy place. She looked around a bit and got puched to the ground. Every time she tried to stand up she got puched again.

She looked in a mirror not too far away and saw her, y/n. She was doing all of this.

Kate screamed and screamed. Mrs. Grose came down stairs to see Kate laying on the ground crying a bit. Her hair and clothes were a mess.

"My my, what happened to you" Mrs. Grose said.

Now everyone was downstairs, Miles, Flora and y/n.

"She, she did it." Kate said pointing to y/n.
"She puched me, she is a monster, a bitch and is only corrupting the children! She doesn't deserve to be here! She must leave!"

Everyone stayed silent, taking in what Kate just said.

"Children, go upstairs please. Let me talk to mrs. Mandell." Mrs. Grose said.

Miles gave Kate a deathly look before dragging his finger over his throat mouthing, 'leave her alone or you're dead!'

Kate explained everything to mrs. Grose but ofcourse mrs. Grose didn't believe her. How could she? Y/n was helping her the whole time.

"You shouldn't falsely accuse her of something like that. The poor child has been through a lot and now finally has a good life. Don't mess it up for her please." Mrs. Grose said before walking away.

Kate run after the woman.
"You don't understand, she is awful. Last night she came to my room and tried to choke me and now she puched me. That kid is a demon!"

"Choke? She choked you in the middle of the night?"

"Yes, yes she did! She is a bad influence for the kids. She knows I'm on to her and wants me to leave but-"

"The only bad influence for the kids is you right now! Now drop this nonsense before I need to drop you! And that's final. You're out of your mind." Mrs. Grose said.

That was it, Kate thought.
'I need to expose that little devil!'