♡chapter twelve♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______
-~°•miss u•°~-

While y/n's father carried her last bag into the car y/n and Miles were saying their goodbyes

While y/n's father carried her last bag into the car y/n and Miles were saying their goodbyes. Normally y/n would've left in her car but her parents insisted they would pick her up. Apparently they had read about a girl her age not surviving a car crash which made them scared for y/n.

Although y/n felt like they didn't trust her she knew it was just because they were afraid of losing her.

Just like she was afraid of losing Miles only she couldn't look out for him when she was back in her hometown.

"Don't forget I'll never stop loving you okay? I'll wait for you!" Miles softly said while hugging her.

"I'll wait for you too, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!" Y/n was trying to light the mood. Miles chuckled but soon the sadness took over again.

"I'll miss you." Y/n broke the silence again.

"I'll miss you too, don't forget I'll call you and text you every day okay? And soon we are together again and I promise when we are I'm going to take you on the most amazing dates!"

Y/n wanted to answer but instead started crying. She never was this hurt before. Same goes for Miles but he was better at staying strong. He wanted to stay strong for y/n.

While this was happening Flora was watching them from her room window. She felt bad but was too ashamed to apologise.

Hopefully she would have another chance soon?

Kate was smoking while thinking about how happy she was y/n finally left and not only that, she was also sad which made Kate even happier. The only thing she needed to do now was for Miles to get over her but she decided to celebrate the fact that she was gone first before she thought about a plan for Miles.

Mrs. Grose was talking to y/n's mother when her dad said.

"Guys we're ready to leave, step in!"

Both y/n and her mother stepped in the car, y/n looking behind her one last time, admiring her beautiful boyfriend before closing the door.

Y/n knew it would be complicated but she would do anything to keep in touch with Miles.

And he would do the same for her.

---------------
I'm sowwy, it's really short but I didn't feel like I should add things after this and I also don't wanna stretch this too long.

THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO GOT THIS FAR I LOVE YOU

Btw I coloured my hair pink today and I'm really happy but I've been in the salon for over 4 hours and I needed to pay a 191,70 euros! I'm shook, that's so much! Owkay bye♡