♡chapter thirteen♡

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______
-~°•call u•°~-

_______☆♤♡◇♧_______-~°•call u•°~-

It's the day after y/n left. Miles told her he would call her today.

Y/n's birthday is in a week but she didn't want to think about it. For her a birthday was just a reminder about her biological parents and what they did to her.

Miles hated the fact that she hated her own birthday but what he hated even more is that he wasn't going to be there for her, he couldn't make her day better nor could he be there for her when she got sad about her past.

Y/n went over to the house phone and waited there until Miles called. She waited and waited but he never did, he never called.

Y/n was a little disappointed but it was just one time, maybe he fell asleep or something?

She went to bed hoping that Miles would call tomorrow or something. She layed down and looked at her ceiling, thinking. She was sinking away in her thoughts her eyes felt heavy and she slowly started to fall asleep. Right when her eyes fully closed she heared the phone.

Hoping that it was Miles she jumped out of bed and ran straight towards the phone. When she picked up she heared his angelic voice through the speakers of the phone.

"Hey" he said.

Y/n closed her eyes feeling butterflies in her stomach. A smile spreading across her face without her even knowing it.

"Hye" she answered in a almost whispering voice due to the fact that she was slightly surprised to hear his voice so late.

"Where were you?"

"I'm sorry it took so long but I'm here now and I'm not planning to leave soon."

They called for hours just talking about random stuff until y/n noticed the sun rising.

"Gosh its already morning and I didn't even sleep, I need to leave." She said

"Okay, goodbye angel." Miles answered.

Y/n giggled, "by Miles." She said before hanging up the phone and going to sleep with an enormous smile on her face.

The next day was pretty much the same, y/n missing Miles all day long until he called her and they talked for hours long again, both ending up barely sleeping that night and having huge bags under their eyes.

"Oof, you look like you didn't have much sleep last night? Were you talking to your boyfriend all night again?" Y/n's mom giggled.

"Gross." Her dad said between coughs.

"Let them be, it's cute."

"It's nasty."

"It's love!"

"Oh yeah? When I was her age-"

"When you were her age dinosaurs were still walking on this earth, you can't compare that." Her mother defended y/n.

Y/n was just looking at the two bickering while she ate breakfast and was giggling slightly at the two so called grownups.

"You are so mean." Y/n's father said.

"But you love it."

"Yes I do." Her father said back pulling her mom in a kiss.

"Urgh gross, I'm eating!" Y/n said.

"It's called love, sweets." Her dad said bringing up his and his wife's previous argument.

"Yeah yeah, hey I'm going out a little walking on the streets." Y/n grabbed her bag and waved at her parents before walking out.

She was so lucky with her new parents and she knew it. She loved them with all her heart.