reveange

I woke up in a strange place I didn't recognize where I was.  I turned over to see I was wrapped up Connor's arms. I know where I am I'm at the vamps. "Connor wake up " I said. " five more minutes mate" he said "No get up" I yelled he got scared and jumps and I fell off the bed and hit my elbow of the floor. I heard a crack then a pop. "Owwww " I screamed "OMG are you okay demi " Connor asked. I got you of the floor and held my elbow.  " I'll get the boys " I said I walked out the room to to see Tristan,Brad,and James standing at the door yelling at someone " No you broke her Alex. Why the hell would you cheat on her" Tristan yelled " please let me explain it to her please I love her she's my world and without her I probably be dead the night I ran into her at prom I was going to kill myself.  I was sick of being called names all I ever did was get called a fag, homo ,loser,it,emo,attention freak I was going to committee the day I met her." He yells I walk down the stairs and push my way thru the guys. "Listen I love you but you won't get me back that easy.  You broke me a cheated I don't care what you have to say. I'm going time get my revenge on you. You broke me bad so now it's my turn to break you" I yell in his face then slam the door. I turned on my heels and faced the guys they looked at me in shock. "WHAT NEVER SEE A NERD FLIP OUT" I yell i walk into Connor's room and get my phone and batman converse. I run down the stairs and out the door . I run into my room and slam my door and just cry. I get a text from the brad.

B- i was going to tell you today but the guys and i are leaving and we are going on tour i wont get to see you for a while its was nice meeting you demi we love you and we are going to miss you 

D- I'm sorry I yelled I love you guys to . I'm going to miss everyone of you. Have fun and behave. Bye xoxo. 

I sent the text and then grab all my stuff out of Alex room and out it in the spare room. 

D- Hey baby wanna come over tomorrow and help me with a revenge plan for alex he cheated and I want to get revenge on him . I sent the text now even 30 seconds later I get a text

F- Hell ya he's going to pay for what he did.

I smile at her text and tell her to be at the house around one. I placed my phone on my night stand. It's only 5 and I'm tired I crawled in bed and fell asleep.

(Author note)

Felica is a good friend of mine she perfect and I love her she helps me with so much it's unbelievable.  She saved my life this summer and I'm trying time do the Same for her. The vamps will not be back in the story. Vote and comment please I love you guys byeee