coming out

Amanda's POV.

I have been dating the most beautiful girl ever here name is Hannha she is 4 foot 5inches she has light gray eyes and fire red hair. We have been together for 6 amazing months. No one in my family knows. "Hey baby what's up" I said into the phone. We talked for a while and I asked if she would be okay with coming over so I can tell everyone that we are together. She agreed. I could say a bunch of things that I love about her and today I want to ask Hannha to marry me I love her a lot she means the world to me. I got up and headed to the bathroom to get dress. I wore black skinnys and a crop top says I like girls and I put my hair in a messy bun. I mass text to everyone

Amanda- come over please  I need to tell you guys something important.

I sent the text and I got replys saying okay. Twenty minutes later everyone even Hannha showed up. I had the ring in NY back pocket. I ran down stairs and let everyone in. Me and Hannha waited till everyone was gone and kisses and then walked into the living room holding hands.  " hey guys I wanted you here to tell you guys something important. Don't judge me or Hannha please. This is who we are and if you can't accept that I'm sorry but then we can't be friends.  I have know this since I was six and I just kinda pushed the feeling away and the thought. I always thought it wasn't normal like something was wrong with me. Until I hit high school and I started reliazing that I'm gay . I'm dating Hannha we have been together for six months now. " I told everyone there face showed love and happiness. "Hannha now its my turn to talk to you. Hannha we have been best friends for our whole life. We have been together for 6 months.  We have had our ups and downs but we have stayed strong throughout the whole relationship. I love you more then anything in this world sorry Alex. I love everything about you. I love your dimples. I love soft kisses. I love when you make silly faces. I love cuddling with you. I lobe that I can act myself around you. I love everything about you. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you I don't know what I would do if you wornt in my life. I can't picture my life without you Hannha may skylnn will you do me the honor and be my beautiful wife"I said while getting on one knee everyone had tears in there eyes and Hannha was crying . "yes omg yes I love you"she said still in shock i slid the ring on her finger and stood up and kisses her. God do I love her she's my world and now I get to spend the rest of my life with her.

What do you guys think
Leave comments
Vote please
I love you all you guys are Bae❤❤❤