pregnant with his kid

Jacqueline pov

I haven't gotten my period in the last two months. At this point I'm freaking out. Alec is going to hate me if this test comes out positive. "Calm down he won't hate you I promise" Amanda and demi said. Alec,Alex and Hannha were hanging out while I took the test. Bing my phone rang I got up from the floor an looked at the test. I broke down and cried."its positive" I tell them demi faints and Amanda is in shock. I text Alec and tell him we need to talk. Five minutes later Alec walkes into he house. "Babe what's wrong" he ask worried. "I need to tell you something" I say. I grab he's hand and pull him into our room. "Jacqueline you are scaring me what is wrong" he says pulling me onto his lap."I don't know what you will think but know no matter what I love you. You are my first. You are my world. I love you I'm pregnant." I blurt out. "W what " he studded "I'm having your baby" I say " omg I love you baby I can't wait for a little us to be running around" he says kissing all over my face "how far are you" he ask "3 months today" I say. He kiss my lips and I straddle him and lean him back on the bed and keeps kissing him. He places his hands on my butt and slightly grabs my butt. We stay there and have a make out session.

#alqueline I ship it.

How do you guys ship

#delx

#riophia

#amnnha