youtube video

i woke up to a letter by my head.

babe,

i went to gohang with the guys i wont be home for a little while.

i read the note and decided it would be the best idea to make a youtube video i havent made one in forever. i got up and grabbed my camera and my stand. i set eveything up i didnt even bother to change i wanted this video to show the real me.

" hey guys it s demi here" i tarted off. " i know its been a while since i made a video today i wnted to talk about self harm (author not ethis is going to be exately the words demi lovto said when she wa interviewed about her self harm and seventeen magizene all copyright goes to them.) yes i have selfed harm. There are times I felt so anxious, almost like I was crawling out of my skin .that if I didn't do something physical to match the way I felt inside, I would explode.'I cut myself to take my mind off that. I just didn't care what happened. I had no fear. " i was trying not to cry but its true " I started compulsively overeating at a very young age. And then I almost stopped eating altogether at the age of 12, after being harassed by kids at school, for being "fat". My eating disorder will continue to affect me for the rest of my life, but I'm proud to say that I got the help I needed, and am now the happiest and healthiest I have ever been! Eating disorders are serious and complex problems that affect millions of young men and women all over the world. But so many people don't actually understand them. For example, it's a common misconception that eating disorders are just about food. But they're actually about so much more than that. Eating disorders often stem from feelings of low self esteem, depression, anxiety, or in my case, being teased and ridiculed for my weight. I also believe that a big contributing factor to these feelings is the pressure that's out there to meet impossible standards" i said at thi poingt i was crying so bad that i didn't know if i could finshed the video." no matter what you are going though you are beautiful i'm not just talking about girls im talking about guys to. you have the right to be who you are. no one should go though this alone. so pelase put the blade down dont pull the trigger. dont take all those pills. i've been though it to i love evey all of you. your family loves you even if you think they dont they do. think about they people that you will hurt. think about the personthat emans the mot to you . think before you cut about that person its like cutting them out of your life. no ones perfect life isnt perfect. nothing is perfect. forget about the haters and love who you are.i know this video is long but before i go i justed wanted to say i love you all. you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me. stay storn you are not alone" i finshed the viedo and kissed my hands and blow into the camera. i didnt bother to edit it i just uploaded it. i put my stuff away and cralwed back in bed wating for alex to get home.