3 ; Welcome

Those eyes, the boy's eyes were haunting Jungkook. The boy was haunting Jungkook in general, his kind voice like a song stuck on his head. He hated this, this is not him, he doesn't like boys, so why is he intrigued?

Well, he says he does not like boys, he has never attempted checking out if it's true or not. He tapped his neck nervously on his desk, chin resting on his palm.

What is his name? Where did he come from? How in the universe is he so attractive? Those thoughts kept going around on Jungkook's mind, but the bell had him shooting up from his seat in anticipation.

He had to know who that dude was, even though it would be driving him crazy. He walked out of class but froze in place when he saw the guy talking with Hoseok. Then realization hit hin hard, right, he is a year older and probably in Hoseok's class too.

"Hey hyung," said Jungkook to Hoseok, noticed the boy staring at them in disbelief, so he waved at him. Jungkook walked closer, his eyes never leaving the boy's figure.

"Hey, what are you doing hyung?" he mumbled to Hoseok, checking from head to toe of the short boy.

"Hey Jungkookie. So this is Jimin. He is in my class " Hoseok beamed happily. Jimin extended his hands towards Jungkook's direction. They shook hands and the younger boy could swear that he touched silk instead of Jimin's hand.

"Nice to meet you" Jimin spoke softly and kindly, a small smile decorating his face. Jungkook just nodded and hummed in agreement, his cheeks turning red from the embarrassment.

"Consider letting his hands go Kookie" Hoseok pointed out, with a smirk on. Jimin was the first to let go, hitting Hoseok on the shoulder playfully.

"What's that smirk for?" he asked him between soft giggles, making Jungkook's heart flutter.

"Oh hell no, I won't go through this right now" Jungkook thought to himself and looked away, tapping his foot nervously.

"Anyway, would you like us to show you around?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded eagerly, glancing at Jungkook.

"In the meantime I would like to know Jungkook-ah better", he said and smiled, his heart beating a couple beat.

He liked the younger a whole lot, something about him just seemed so mesmerizing and magnetizing. He could swear that it was possibly his looks but Jimin really never cared about those, yet, again, Jungkook could be the exception.

Maybe, it's even his eyes, or the small smile he cracks here and there whenever Hoseok teases him, maybe its his shyness and the fact he seems really humble. Whatever it is though, Jimin knows he likes it and wants to get to know the boy better. Jimin would be lying if he said he was not even the tiniest bit Weirded out. It was not an everyday thing for him to feel like that, espeically for a guy he just met.

"And that's like half of the college cause the bell is about to ring" Hoseok explained and Jimin nodded fondly, giving them a closed eye smile. Jungkook felt his cheeks warm up and his stomach flipping, but he shook his head and looked away. The rest of the day he couln't but think about Jimin smiling and giggling like an angel, he could not stop thinking about his eyes.

He couldn't stop thinking why he was thinking all these stuff.

"Thank you for showing me around ", Jimin cooed softly at the two, earning a wide grin from Hoseok.

"No worries, welcome Jimin hyung" Jungkook said shyly, waving them goodbye soon after to finally get home and get lost in his thoughts in peace and quite.