8 ; Weird Feelings

Jungkook was walking around with Hoseok, both holding coffee in their hands. He was hesistant, he knew Hoseok won't judge, nor tell anyone, but what happened the day before with Jimin was beyond his understanding so he couldn't even explain to someone else.

"Yah, what are you thinking, kid?" Hoseok asked and nudged Jungkook with his elbow.

"Huh, stop that" Jungkook scolded and nudged Hoseok back, making him fake a painful whine.

"Nothing in particular. This week has just been really exhausting" he lied and fiddled with his fingers, avoiding the older's gaze.

"Sure, is it something regarding Jimin?" he asked and looked at his coffee before taking a sip. Jungkook felt the very definition of confused, until he realized Jimin must have mentioned it. Yet again, he was with them all day long, and nothing came out of his mouth, literary, he wasn't even talking to Hoseok. The young boy ended up nodding his head and sighed, glancing at his hyung.

"Did something happen? He wasn't talking at all today and you are thinking too much" he explained and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"No, not really" Jungkook lied again, earning a soft kick from Hoseok.

"Wrong answer, you low-key gay noodle," he retorted and Jungkook froze up immediately, regretting his life decisions.

"What the fuck hyung?" he asked and glared at him, failing to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Jimin told me everything on the phone, what the hell got into you two?" he asked and Jungkook looked away, his face burning and heart pumping.

"I don't know........and I am not gay!" he yelped at his elder, earning a chuckle.

"There is no heterosexual explanation though.." he joked, earning him a slap in the back of head.

[....]

Jimin stared at his reflection in the mirror, horror written all over his face "What got into you?" he asked out loud and sighed, shaking his head. Nothing made sense so far and no matter how much he enjoyed it, this was slightly crazy and out of control,"Why do something like that anyway?" he asked once more, clenching his fists in frustration. What made this situation more complicated that Jungkook wasn't even trying to step back, he seemed as dazed and confused as Jimin Himself. He sat on his toilet seat, resting his chins on his palms, a small pout forming. Maybe he was just tired, but that couldn't be it, he have been feeling this way from the first day of college.

Something pulling him,.....towards something..... Now he knew it was someone, yet he couldn't let things like all the previous times happen, not again, not after he's been used and deceived. He needs to stop, but he can't.

He doesn't even feel in love (yet), and somehow he wants to be with him all the time, like that's what they are supposed to do.

They were meant to be together, to be next to each other, to be holding each other like this but they don't know yet.

They don't know what is written about them in the stars.