27 ; It Was Perfect

Jimin was laying in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He heard the news and indeed he knew better than to believe their words. Even though he wasn't sure of how to feel or what to expect, Hoseok's call shut him down once and for all. It seems like Jungkook told everything to the said mutual friend and then he informed Jimin.

He wanted to go and find him, to comfort him and tell him everything will be fine, but knowing Jungkook he would turn it down. He shifted a lot in his bed, he was mad worried. The boy tried to warn him but he didn't listen to him, it was all Jimin's fault. He should have insisted more than that, but, now it is too late to think about these things isn't it?

To everyone's surprise and dismay though, Jungkook ran away from his own home and went over to Hoseok's. He was bruised, breathing heavily, and his shirt had his own blood all over it as his tears ran down his cheeks. His whole body was in pain but he refused to stay any longer here.

The older friend was shocked to see him there but of course let him inside and took care of his wounds. It was an ugly and sad sight to see, and even fell from Jungkook's point of view.

But still, his heart was screaming for Jimin. He wanted the boy by his side, to feel him there, the only idea of the wasn't enough anymore and no matter how many time he get beaten he wants to stand his ground for him,and himself.

Hoseok sat next to the boy and rubbed his back gently, "Jungkook, you can't keep running away from it" he told him and the boy sighed heavily.

"It's not like they will accept it even if I try" the boy mumbled and teared up yet again," I just wanted to love him,...this is all I get in return", he added and started crying again.

Hoseok could only watch and and listen as Jungkook cried his heart out yet again but adding to it is that Jimin also could feel the pain, not only because he had been through this but also they were meant to be. Do you forget this already after all this tragedy?

"I can't take it, I just want to feel how it feels like to fall in love" and it was perfect, it was fucking perfect! But no!!" He cried out, his voice laced with pain and exhaustion.