20 ; Suffering On My Own

"You really didn't have to walk me home" Jimin hummed softly, giving a soft squeeze to Jungkook's hand.

"Well, I wanted to and you couldn't stop me" the boy replied, a smirk plastered on his face as he did so. They let go, staring deeply at each others eyes "Do I get a "Goodbye" kiss this time?" Jimin questioned after a while, placing his palms on Jungkook's chest. The younger didn't reply and just bent over a little, pecking his hyung's lips "You taste like the chocolate you had" he mumbled against the older's lips, sending gentle shivers down his spines. He didn't reply, he just kept his eyes closed, his hands slowly creeping up to wrap around Jungkook's neck.

Jimin opened his eyes and observed the younger, running his hand through his hair, pulling on the locks in between his fingers firmly.

"I said 'kiss', not 'peck'," he breathed, connecting their lips once more. Jungkook gasped before kissing back, his arms landing right away on Jimin's hips, pulling him closer.

It was a rough, messy kiss, having both of them moan ever so softly in one another's mouth. Jungkook didn't know why, but he loved Jimin's kisses, his taste, his scent. He loved everything about him, he needed everything about him. He realized that when in love he gets a little too needy for his partner's touch, affection, presence, everything.

It was the younger boy that broke the kiss this time, pushing Jimin on a wall and pinning him here. The older gasped Softly, looking up to meet Jungkook's eyes "Satisfied?" he asked with a smirk, making the small guy blush. He nodded his head eagerly, trying to put on a brave smile to no avail.

[...]

"So, how did it go?" Hoseok asked with a smirk plastered on his face as he scanned the younger boy in anticipation "I won't jump to details but it was really nice. We laughed a lot" Jungkook replied, looking through his phone as he did so because he is not known for felling uncomfortable explaining his feelings.

"Don't worry, Jimin told me the details. Didn't know you were so...dominating." his friend commented, making him laugh silently, his cheeks turning red "My legs go numb whenever I kiss him. Are you sure I am dominating?" he asked, glancing at him before looking away.

"You sure have the confidence in what you do" Hoseok replied, patting the younger's back. The bell rang and they both stood up, but Hoseok said he was going to skip the class with Jimin and some other boys just for the fun of it. Jungkook nodded shyly and waved goodbye, heading to his class.

He was looking around him,feeling more self conscious than before and that's because he was doing something "wrong" from the world's point of view. Even his friend seemed a little weirded out even though he was the only he had to go to. Yet again, he didn't mind because Hoseok probably felt more weirded that someone that claimed to be- and is-straight is dating another guy.

"Well, would you look at that?" a boy called out. The hallways were filled with students that didn't bother, even to the slightest. Nor did Jungkook, he somehow felt he was not supposed to look if he was the target.

"Hey you!" a boy shouted, running up to Jungkook and grabbing his shoulder. He turned his head to face the one that shouted a couple moments ago "Do you enjoy being gay?" he asked, Jungkook's heart sinking."How does he know?" was all Jungkook could think about. He put on a questioning expression rather than a shocked one, raising his eyebrow. He opened his mouth to speak, but held back from doing so last minute, seeing the other guy's expression "Don't try to cover up. We saw you having... A heated make out session with Jimin" he explained, looking at his friends, catching Jungkook off guard. So that's how he knew..

His head dropped, as he realized that more students were staring at them. It felt as if they were staring only at Jungkook, or all the wrongs he did in his life time "Good, you are ashamed, you should be" the boy spat out, slapping Jungkook. He gasped, feeling a stinging pain in his cheek. It will leave a mark.

Some other students gasped as well, taken by surprise. The boy looked around and scoffed before punching Jungkook on the nose. It hurt, a lot, resulting his eyes tearing up. The other guy didn't just stop there, he took the advantage of Jungkook's state and hit him in the stomach, before hitting him hard on the diaphragm.

Suddenly, it was harder for him to breath. He fell to the ground, gasping for air as he did so.

"Look how pathetic you are!" the boy exclaimed, kicking Jungkook's sides hardly. He screamed out in pain, losing his breath once again. The one kept standing, kept kicking him harder and harder by second. Why wasn't anyone calling for help? Why were they just staring?

Jungkook cried out, tears streaming down his face as he tried to get away from the hits he was receiving. That didn't seem to work out for some of the guy's friends kept him in place.

He was going to get over it, he knew that for a fact that but what he didn't know ways to hide it. The whole college was watching and he'd be covered with bruises so trying to cover up won't do.

This means more drama. Even though he was slowly losing his conscience, that's all he could think about. He didn't want to worry his friends for no reason- especially Jimin, since it's too obvious that he is going to get teased a lot more than Hoseok would just beacause he is dating another guy.

This is bad, really bad.

Everything turned black after a while, conscience fading away. The boys hitting him soon realized this, so they picked him up. They ran away from the classes, going to the janitors closet, placing him in there. They closed the doors behind them and locked it, leaving him behind to suffer on his own.