13 ; Black and White Couple

Returning back home last night was a huge disappointment for Jungkook, but what he didn't expect was tomorrow morning. Stepping foot in the college felt like a mayhem for everyone was talking about him and Jimin, but that wasn't the worst part.

The worst was yet to come.

"Damn, everyone be talking about you two" Hoseok commented and looked at the distressed Jungkook.

"I know...but I have a bad feeling about this" Jungkook replied and took a deep breath, looking around nervously.

Once the bell rang, the boys headed to thier classrooms, Jungkook being the one to hate the most the fact that they had to part ways. He walked into class and everyone stopped talking, especially the girls. His eyes landed right away on Yerin, begging her for explanation as she walked over to his desk "What's wrong Kookie?" she asked, sitting in the empty chair in front of Jungkook. "Why everyone is staring?" he asked concerned, taking a deep breath. He didn't like a lot of things, but people staring at him is a whole other, way worse case.

"Well, let's just say everyone was too impressed with you and Jimin. You are now known as the 'Black and white couple' of the school". Yerin explained and smiled softly, placing her hand on his shoulder. Jungkook winded his eyes in horror, repeating the girl's answer in his head "couple?" he asked, cheeks flushed and his heart pounding in his chest "As in......boyfriends?!" he asked once more, whispering this time as his gaze landed on his hands.

Jimin being his boyfriend is something that he seemed to like more than being his "friend", but Hell would break loose if Jungkook ever admitted that. He found sonething that he liked calling his hyung, but it was not right, that's not how things are supposed to work, not even to the slightest.

"Well, I don't think so, but you never know people's fetishes," Yerin answered after a while, making Jungkook's heart sink. "So they think we are gay?" he asked, slightly annoyed, as he clenched his fists. Why would people dare to assume something like that just beacause he danced with another male? It's a fact that they are really close and comfortable with one another, but being called gay about it is insane, at least from Jungkook's point of view.

The older boy on the other hand, had been there, done that, it was no surprise that some people would start calling him "gay". He even dyed his hair, he is giving them reasons to call him that.

"Jimin, stop thinking about it. People can think whatever they want." Hoseok said softly, rubbing the boy's back gently.

"I couldn't care less, I am just so sure Jungkook won't take it easy" he replied and looked at his friend before resting his chin on his hand.

"Well, he has to take it, not everyone thinks he is gay, he just danced with you for fuck's sake!" Hoseok exclaimed and sighed, sinking in his seat.

"Yeah, but he will only focus on those people. You will see how this is going to turn out the worst way possible, slowly and painfully."

"Jimin, you watch too many dramas" Hoseok joked, just to lighten up the mood. Jimin smiled widely and pushed him gently, before shifting his attention to one of the girls in his class. This one was staring at him all day long and would look away whenever she would get caught "A crush. She has a crush" Jimin thought and looked at his notebook, going through the empty pages boringly. Once the bell rang, Jimin was ready for the worse to come, regarding Jungkook. He stood up and waited for Hoseok to do so as well, but the crushing girl appeared in front of him "Hello!" she said and waved gently "Oh, hi" Jimin replied and put on a fake smile, trying to hide his worries.

"Um..I just wanted to congratulate you for yesterday, you were amazing, Jimin" she said with a grin, making the boy nod his head.

"Yeah, me and Jungkook worked very hard on the choreo" he said and was about to leave her behind, until she grabbed her wrist to stop him.

"Yah, do you like him?" she asked out of blue, making him choke on thin air.

"You never think what you ask, do you?" Hoseok scolded and pulled Jimin away from her gasp, pishing him out of the class" Those kinds of girls never shut up, do they?" Hoseok said, more to himself rather than Jimin since he could see the boy heading towards Jungkook's class.

"So they think we are gay?" he heared Jungkook asking, annoyed already. He stopped and peaked inside before turning around to leave. "He is annoyed!!" he said loudly, in a distressed manner to Hoseok.

"No, Why would I be annoyed Yerin?" Jungkook asked coming out of the class, realizing what has just happened."Did you hear me?" he asked Jimin with a concerened look and he nodded, trying to hide the fact that he was feeling off about it. Jungkook sighed and shook his head,before walking next to Hoseok. They looked at one another before Hoseok looked at Jimin and Yerin"Yah, if you are angry, we all must know. Don't keep to yourself again," his hyung scolded, making his younger friend sigh "DOING anything about isn't really worth it right now" he snapped and walked downstairs, as students stared at him. Jimin himself was really annoyed by everything by now, but, he couldn't do anything, he couldn't speak, he'd make things more worse for everyone.

Everyone kept to themselves that day, deciding it'd be better to keep it that away. The black and white par was obviously glancing and staring at one another in an uncomfortable manner, not knowing how they feel about it or even how the world around them feels about this.