10 ; A Lot Of Jealousy

To Jimin's surprise, Yerin and Jungkook came closer together, to the point were they to label one another as best friends already. If Jimin even thought about calling Jungkook his friend, the younger would cringe and tell him to stop calling him that. That hurt Jimjn's feelings, especially after seeing him with Yerin. She was threatening the place Jimin knew would never be his. He had no reason to feel like that, he didn't know why but he felt like it.

Yet, somehow he was enjoying being like this, he liked how sweet the revenge would be afterwords.

The younger boy being his dance partner made him think it was especially just for him. Jungkook, you ask? No, not at all, but something definitely felt like belonging to him or so he thought.

But why is Jungkook acting like that? It's unfair, it's unfair towards Jimin an d no one can change his mind "Why is he like that?" Jimin asked under his breath, glaring at Yerin and Jungkook. His cheeks were red frim getting angry and frustrated "Yah Jimin, are you okay?" Hoseok asked concerned, his attention on Jimin this whole time "Yeah" he spat out, sinking in his seat.

So, technically they are nothing, Jungkook is not a friend, not a best friend, nothing....so why is he jealous?

This is not like him, this is not like him at all.

At this point, everything was getting on his nerves, even Jungkook himself. What he wasn't acknowledging was the fact that Yerin was interested in Hoseok rather than Jungkook, but to the older guy's eyes she was interested in something that meant to be his-- even if he doesn't know the part of the story yet.

If he knew that, everything could be explained, and more understandable, but he didn't know "Are you sure you are okay?!" Hoseok yelled, pushing Jimin forcefully, "What the fuck?!" Jimin yelled back, slammimg his hands on the table. "Dude, I've asked you about ten times already"Hoseok excalimed worriedly, his brows furrowing" I am..just..... not me these days" he replied and looked away, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Why? are you okay?" Jungkook asked but Jimin didn't reply, he kept quite." Something is happening lately and I am just jealous....when I shouldn't be" he explained and packed his things, getting up and waving good bye.

He couldn't stand the way she was staring at Jungkook and he also couldn't stand the way Jungkook stared at her, at her eyes. "He is supposed to stare only at him that way, not her, she is not the one for him" Jimin kept thinking, getting more confused and flustered. This is not kike him at all, this is not like the Jimin he knows. Couldn't he just stop talking to her and about her? He didn't get the point as to why he had to that way about her. He didn't get the point as to why he had to act that way about her.

He really thinks she is better than him? He really think he's worth it? Why? How? It's funny, It's entertaining.

"No, no Jimin" he mumbled to himself" Must be losing your senses or something" he mumbled again and shook his head, his cheeks still red from anger.

"Jungkook -ah: Hyung, are you ok?"

Jimin read the messege but never really replied, his anger getting worse. He paced around the hallways, trying to cool down but he couldn't, he was more than unable.

"Jimin hyung: Sure, making me jealous is totally okay."

He replied after a while, a deep sigh escaping his lips."Did I really just send send that?" he asked himself and thought about deleting, but Jungkook has already seen the message.

"Jimin hyung: You know what?Forget about it. I am just really down lately."

"Jimin hyung: I am not feeling like myself lately."

He added and shook his head, leaning his back into a wall. If he thought that the odds of getting Jungkook to like him were minimal, now they were non existant.

"Jungkook-ah: I am trying not to laugh so hard right now".

" Jungkook-ah : Didn't know you'd be this jealous of someone that has a crush on Hoseok."

He read the messages again and again, his eyes widening in horror as he looked around nervously, trying to find ways to reply.

"Jimin hyung:She doesn't act like it"

"Jungkook-ah :Stop being a jello mochi."

"Jimin hyung : Stop flirting with her and calling her best friend".

" Jungkook-ah : Can't even tease you hyung, huh?"

"Jimin hyung : What's so funny about it WHEN YOU DON'T CALL ME YOUR FRIEND?"

After that it took a while for Jimin to receive a reply but it was worth it since it was a selfie of his.

"Jungkook-ah : Sent a photo"

"Caption : Don't be so jealous hyungie, I was just teasing you"

" Jimjn hyung : Testing my limits too brat".

He replied and chuckled, saving the photo the younger has sent to him.

"Jimin hyung : Do you have more of these?"

"Jungkook-ah : I am not that dumb to send you these."

"Jimin hyung : We don't say those jokes like that here, someone might take you seriously."

He closed his phone and smiled widely, how can someone be so beautiful and and cutely annoying at the same time was beyond his understanding.

"Jungkook-ah : Can't wait for The finals today."

"Jimin hyung : Yeah, weren't we supposed to perform two days ago?"

"Jungkook-ah : They named us 'The dance 'power couple' so they ended up....just taking as straight to the finals".

" Jimin hyung : Perfect!"

"Jungkook-ah : I know right? Anyway, talk to you later Jello hyung".

" Jimin hyung :Oh...fuck you brat".