26 ; Don't Recall

Jungkook got into class and sat down, staring ahead to the board despite the looks he was receiving. He felt empty and indifferent, he has been feeling this hole since he was born to be honest but never paid attention to it.

The guys from yesterday walked up to his desk, circling it. The class went full on panic mode but Jungkook was too caught up in his own thoughts to care.

"How do you like being a fag, Jeon?" One of the guys asked and Jungkook looked at him, disgust all over his face. People do get this mean after all, don't they?

"I am not the one, I was just playing with him", he mumbled, hoping to get away with the lie. He regretted instantly, he knew Jimin would hear this and feel broken afterwards. His Hyung was smarter than that, right?

"Oh, is that so?" He asked again and pulled on the boy's hair harshly "Hope your parents believe you after we send them the pictures of you two making out and flirting on stage" he added and spat on Jungkook's face before slamming it on the desk. They left again, leaving the young boy utterly disgusted and hurt but most importantly scared.

He felt doomed, he knew he was doomed. It was the first time after ages that he didn't feel like going home.

The boy tried remembering the last time he fought with his parents about that matter, but what he really couldn't really recall was what started it. Had he done something? Said something?

The only thing he remembered was being so hurt that eventually he forgot about it. He buried it six feet under so that he would never remember it again or feel like he did it back then. To his surprise, not only did he fail but also does the exact same thing about the present situation.

So what if he wasn't all that young but that's how he hopes it was?

"The fuck is wrong with me?" Was all he could think about for the rest of the class. Jungkook tried to remember, but in vain. He couldn't recall anything. The only situation he had in mind was asking his parents, but they will probably bring it up again once he gets home.

"No, they will surely bring it up" he told himself and took a deep breath. A living nightmare, that's what all of this was feeling right now.

But there is more to come for the poor 20 years old boy.

[...]

He packed his stuff quickly and rushed home, not even saying goodbye to Hoseok. The poor thing just wanted everything to come to an end as soon as possible so rushing to get scolded and hated for life seemed like a good enough compromise.

Jungkook entered home and as he was expecting, his parents were there, waiting for him with their arms crossed over their chest. Flashbacks, that's all he could get.

"Jungkook, why do you keep disappointing us?" His mother asked, calmly for now seeing that if his dad were to speak he would yell.

"I am sorry, it meant nothing," he replied quietly, looking down on the floor.

"But it still happened, more than twice, I bet!" His father exclaimed, causing the younger to flinch.

"Why don't you try to fix this? It's wrong!!" The woman cried in dispair. Yes, she was starting to get desperate.

"Cause I am tired" Jungkook replied and sighed heavily.

"We should be the ones tired Jungkook, you are sinning and that's all you have to say!!!" His father said. It was apparent that he was furious, barely holding back from hitting him.

"I know.." he sighed heavily, slowly walking to his room to leave his things.

"Is that why you got beaten up? For choosing the wrong path for the second time?" His mother asked, making the boy look at the two. He nodded weakly in response.

That's when it all went downhill. His father couldn't hold back and started beating him up. That was when he was reminded of what happened before, of what traumatized him so much that he had to for get so that he could live on.