4 ; Park Jimin, The Start

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 21
Studies : Dance major at a college.

He hated himself, he hated himself more than anything. But that was never his choice, others contributed in helping him hate the only person that he truly appreciated: himself.

Don't get me wrong, he wasn't a show off, nor he had much confidence but he still believed himself and loved being... well... himself.

But that changed around middle school- everything changes around middle school, that is a fact. The way teens start perceiving things, feel things, the way they talk, act walk- everything.

Same was for Jimin as well, he started seeing the world for what for what it is so he stopped being always happy, go lucky, especially the moment he realized he was out of ordinary, he didn't like girls.

It was not long before other people found out and that's when Jimin's life took a 360° turn. Bullying was his everyday but he learnt to put up with it, he didn't mind. If people want to judge then let them judge. Everything comes back around, that's what he always told himself.

In 12th grade, things just got worse,he got uesd and despised a lot more. By teachers, by students, by his own parents, his friends... it was a living hell. Yet, somehow he was not giving up,he loved the drama, he loved how he could always take revenge on some bullies.

He was not weak, he knew how to fight back, but the moment his parents started hating him he lost everything, he couldn't find a reason to keep fighting. He ran away and dropped school for a few months so he could work and afford a decent house. He returned in school but things just didn't get ever better, people would tease him for his parents disowning him. He changed school, but he faced the same problem. That's when he realized there's no way so he stopped trying, he let himself get beaten up nd looked down, that's how the world works.

All those memories came flashing back once he found himself standing in front of the college gates. He really hoped for college to better than other things he's been through, since this was full of people that shared the same passion. You see, he's been teased for his dancing skills too.

Jimin took a deep breath and stepped in, his fear taking the best of him.

'Is it too late to run away?" he thought and kept walking. He got a little lost,the building was huge and fancy on top of that. How did he manage to get himself in here? Right, his gut got him here. His gut told him to choose this college.

He froze close to one of the classes, a weired feeling overcoming him. He furrowed his brows as he looked around. This is not his class, its one of the next ones, yet he just stood there, something holding him there, he felt way heavier and couldn't move his feet. Was his anxiety strucking him like that?

Right on time, a boy bumped into him. He was tall, muscular and well built. Also ridiculously handsome as well. He had doe eyes and gentle features. He was ethereal in Jimin's eyes, he got lured in right away and he didn't even know why. That's not like him at all.

His heart started pounding the moment their eyes met and oh boy it was loud in his ears.

Sooner or later they had to part their ways. The handsome boy left Jimin behind, left him behind wondering if he was going to be lucky enough to have him in his class. But no, he stepped in the class he froze near to... The guy was a year younger. That is the most devastated Jimin could ever feel and he hated it, since he just met the boy, why would he be devastated? He kept walking, going to the class he assigned to be. Setting his foot inside, he spotted a guy with orange hair sitting all alone. He set his thing on the desk and looked at him fondly. "Is this seat taken?" he asked and the guy shook his head,"no" grinning widely.

"You must be the new guy. Welcome, I am Hoseok" he introduced himself the happiest way Jimin has ever seen and he knew right away that he would find himself hanging around with boy.

Well, most of his thoughts were about the boy that bumped into him, so he couldn't wait to see him again. When the bell rang, Jimin smiled widely, getting up as soon as he could.

"Come on, let's go," he said to Hoseok and they both rushed out, more like Jimin did.

"Slow down, did you see a girl you like or something?" Hoseok laughed and caught up his excited classmate. Jimin just giggled awkwardly and shook his head. He spotted the boy and he saw him walking closer, his pace steady and his steps heavy while he was looking at Jimin.

"Hey Jungkookie! So this is Jimin and he is in my class" Hoseok beamed and looked between the two.

"Nice to meet you" Jimin spoke softly and slowly, savouring the feeling he got everytime he would catch 'Jungkookie' staring. He even liked the nickname already, he did look like a shy kookie.

What he didn't like though was those goddamn butterflies in his stomach and the fact he felt as if someone was pulling him towards Jungkook.