Chapter 7

Amy's P.O.V.

I had been thinking a lot about what we were talking about with Thomas in the Maze.

I really do like Minho. A lot. I just love everything about him.

I hope he feels the same way about me. Because that would make me so happy.

Anyways, while I was walking I heard a noise behind me. I quickly turned around.

"Hello?" I called out. No one answered. "Is someone there!" Still no answer.

I decided to just ignore it and walked forward. Then, out of nowhere I see someone approach me. Before I could say anything, they hit me against the head with something hard, sendie me into a world of darkness.

----

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up.

"Ugh, what the hell?" I said to myself. I looked around and saw that I was still in the Dead Heads. As I looked around I saw something horrifying.

There was a dead body of a Glader lying a few feet in front of me covered in blood.

I quickly jumped back away from it, hitting my head in the process. I lifted my hand to touch my head but I found a bloody knife in my hands.

I stood up and looked at it. It was dripping with fresh blood. By the looks if it, it was from the boy. There was also blood on my hands and clothes.

"There she is!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw Hank standing there pointing at me. Behind him were Minho, Newt and Alby along with some other Gladers that did not include Thomas.

"Amy, put the knife down nice and slow and put your hands to your sides." Newt demanded.

"Guys.What're y-"

"Just do it Amy! I don't want to have to hurt you!" He yelled. I quickly dropped the knife.

A couple of Gladers immediately rushed over and grabbed my arms, tying them together.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked as they took me towards the Slammer.

"Just keep her in there until tomorrow morning. Then we'll deal with her." Newt said.

As we walked, I passed Gally and the Builders, who had confused looks on their faces.

I was shoved into the Slammer and the doors were immediately locked on me.

"What are you doing?!" I demanded. No one answered me. They just gave me sad and disappointed looks before walking away. The only one left there waa Minho. Who looked the most hurt of all.

"Why'd you do it Amy?" He asked, hurt filled his voice.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"You killed that kid. Why?" He asked.

I was shocked by what he said. I shook my head.

"What are you talking about? I didn't kill him." I said frantically.

He shook his head. "You had the knife in your hand. There's his blood all over you. You were standing over his dead body. You killed him."

I shook my head in disbelief. This can't be happening right now. I'm not a killer. It wasn't me.

"It wasn't me." I said. He shook his head. Tears spilled down my cheeks. "Why don't you believe me?"

"Goodbye Amy." He said before leaving me there to be by myself.

Why is this happening to me?

What did they mean by waiting till the morning to deal with me?