Chapter 11

Amy's P.O.V.

I immediately grew angry at the sight of Teresa.

Soon the rest of the virls appeared at Teresa's side. Once they saw me, they gave me apologetic looks as they forned a circle around us.

"What's this crap about, Teresa? Nice way to greet your long-lost buddies." Minho said.

"You guys know her?" I whispered.

"She's the one you came up in the box with." Newt said. It all made sense. That's why she looked familiar.

She came and stood about ten feet in front of Minho and Newt.

"Teresa?" Newt asked. "What the bloody--"

"Shut up." She demanded. "Any of you makes a move, the bows start shooting.

"Teresa." Thomas whispered.

She just glared at him.

I decided to step up.

"What the hell are you doing, Teresa? Is this part of your little revenge plan? Because if it is, I think you're at the wrong place." I said, standing a few feet away from her. She glared at me.

"I thought I told you before not to get in the way, Amy?" She snapped. I gripped my bow and arrow in my hands.

"You're not the boss of me. You never were, never will be. Don't forget why you're even here. Why you're even alive. I saved your life." I spat.

"Amy, step away before I kill you." She threatened. I raised my eyebrows.

"You think you can kill me? Ha, that's funny. I'd like to see you try? Go ahead. Kill me. See if I care." I said.

"Amy, get back." Newt said, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him before I killed the girl.

"Teresa, what's--"

"Shut up." She silenced Thomas.

"But what--"

She cut him off again by hitting him in the face with the butt if her spear. I lunged towards her but Newt held me back.

"I said shut up." She said, jerking him up by his collar. "Is your name Thomas?"

He gaped at her. "You know who I -"

She hit him again. This time more violently.

"You bitch!" I yelled, trying to get free of Newt's grip.

"You know who I am!" Thomas yelled.

"I used to, anyway. Now I'm going to ask you one more time. Is your name Thomas?"

"Yes! " he yelled at her. "My name is Thomas!"

She then nodded, still pointing her spear at Thomas's chest.

"You're coming with us. "She said. "Thomas. Come on. Remember, anyone tries something, the arrows fly."

"No way!" Minho yelled. "You're not taking him anywhere."

"This isn't some stupid game. I'm going to start counting. Every time ibhit a multiple of five, we'll kill one of you with an arrow. We'll do it until Thomas is the only one left. Then we'll take him anyway. It's up to you."

"You're crazy!" I said. She ignored me.

"One!" She yelled.

"Fine," Thomas said. "Take me."

"I only made it to one."

"Yeah. I'm really brave that way."

She hit him again, sending him flying to the ground.