thirty-seven

+ bandage +

I leaned against the tree, pushing my back up against the harsh bark as I blinked a few times, the world still spinning around me as the dizziness tried to overcome me. I gripped onto my trident as I took in a few steady breaths, my mouth still extremely dry and itchy as I lifted my hand from my cut, looking down at it.

My hand was covered in blood now, as well as half of my face, the cut on my head no slowing down as it continued to leak out a steady stream of blood. I probably would have just sat in the pool of my blood and throw up if it hadn't have been for the canon that went off, making my breathing hitch as I looked around me, seeing nothing in the darkness except from all the tree trunks around me.

I stood still for a moment, the loud boom ringing through the arena as I looked down at my feet, trying to regain my breathing. My legs and arms were covered in cuts as well, but they didn't hurt as much as the large laceration on my head, so I didn't seem to care. With the sound of the canon it had told me that I had to keep moving, realising that a canon could be going off for me if I just sat here and bled out.

I let out a deep breath as I dug my trident into the ground, gripping onto the handle tightly with one hand as I pulled myself up. I let out a deep breath as I looked down a the ground, the blood and vomit a clear indication that someone had been here. I kicked it a few times, trying to cover it into the mud and leaves as well as possible. I looked around once again, trying to figure out where would be the best place to go right now.

I didn't look for too long as I used my trident as a walking pole to help me make my way though the trees, keeping one hand over the cut on my head, pushing down on it despite the pain to hopefully stop the bleeding. "I'm okay" I whispered to myself, running my tongue across my bottom lip to get nothing but a lick of blood, the metallic taste sticking in my mouth.

I was walking away from the hill, hoping to get as far away from it as possible, just incase the pack decided to fall down it much like I had. I wobbled on my unsteady legs as I thought about the canon that had gone off, trying to think about who it may have been. I didn't get too far away from my spot before I collapsed back into the ground, falling onto my hands and knees as I gagged one more, bowing my head as blood poured from the cut into the ground.

I threw up again, but there was no fish in it anymore, it was liquid, and they were a light brown color, which I knew was a sign of dehydration. I closed my eyes tightly, my trident falling by my side as I tried to regain my breathing, the sharp pains shooting down my back and stretching all the way to the top of my fingers and toes. My breathing was interrupted by a small beeping noise, so faint that I probably wouldn't have heard it if I was gagging over it.

I looked around, my hand instinctively going out to my trident, not knowing whether or not that was a signal for something nasty was coming. But then I saw it, slowly floating it's way through the trees, the white parachute connected to a small tub. My eyes widened at it landed next to a tree in front of me, making me scramble over to it, dragging myself across the floor.

I wrapped my hands towards it, sitting up right as I pulled the small metal container open, which it did with a small hiss. There was a small rectangle piece of paper sitting on top of it, making me grab it and taint it red as I tried to read the small writing off of it, which was proving difficult as my eye sight was starting to go blurry. My fingers were shaking as I brought it so close to my face that my nose was hitting it, blood running down and onto the paper.

Wrap it tightly, T

I read it over and over again, knowing that Talisa had sent this to me, making me look down at the container, a white bandage sitting there. I let out a small sigh and I picked it up, already staining it red from the blood on my fingers as I unraveled it, holding it above my head. I used one finger to try and figure out where the cut was, pushing the soft cotton onto it as I tied the bandage around the back of my head, my fingers shaking so much that it took me a few minutes to tie a knot tight enough for it to stay up.

I looked down at the parachute, the white silk looking like it could held me as I pulled the blades of my trident over, slicing through the top that was connecting it to the container before shoving the silk into my pouch on my waist. At this point I was struggling to say in conscious, everything having fuzzy outlines as I looked around, the dark trees still surrounding me.

And that's the last thing I saw before falling to the ground and completely losing consciousness.

——

A/N: hello, here's another chapter for you
will she wake up? I guess we will find out tomorrow (if I manage to write a new chapter by then lol)
please vote and comment and i will see you all soon hopefully

A/N: hello, here's another chapter for you will she wake up? I guess we will find out tomorrow (if I manage to write a new chapter by then lol)please vote and comment and i will see you all soon hopefully