[1] END

Lifeless bodies were scattered everywhere. The snow white ground was painted in the colour of blood, resembling a rose field.

In the middle of the sea of corpses, a man in black robes stood all mighty. His clothes fluttered and danced in the wind like black smoke, painting a rather ironic heroic sight.

There were blood smeared on his face but his sharp features were so prominent that it was hard for anyone to look away.

In front of the 'heroic' figure, there was another man half-kneeling on the ground. His white robes were stained with blood and dirt as he struggled to get up.

"Master." The black robed man spoke as he took a few steps closer.

"Have you ever thought that one day, this would be your end? That one day, you will die in my hands? In the hands of your very own disciple?" He sneered.

"What a shameful end, Kim Taehyung."

That man in black laughed out loud as he pointed his bloody sword at the white robed man.

Taehyung did not say anything. He tried to get up with all his strength but it was useless. He ended up falling more onto the ground.

"Jungkook.. it's still not too late to stop, Jungkook I-" Taehyung said as he tried to choke back the lump of blood in his throat.

Jungkook laughed out loud but his laugh was pure evil. If Taehyung did not see clearly, he would think that the demon had came to bring him to the underworld himself.

"Not too late? You? You're telling me that? What rights do you have?"

Jungkook kicked the corpses that was blocking his way and made his way to Taehyung. He pointed his sword at Taehyung's chest.

"When you disowned me as your disciple, when you pointed your finger at me, telling me that I was evil, when you threw me out onto the streets and did not even look back, did you know how painful that was for me?"

The blade pierced into Taehyung's chest.

"The master that I had looked up to. The master, the only one I had ever respected in my life, told me that I was the devil. Told me that there would be no way to repent for my sins. You! It was all you who said that!"

"Now that your people are defeated in my hands and you're here begging me for mercy like a dog? Are you kidding?"

Jungkook chuckled but his voice had became hoarse now. Probably due to the cold or too much talking.

"Jungkook...love all...do wrong to none..." Taehyung said while trying to hold back from coughing out blood. "...I'm sorry."

Jungkook's face twitched and his expression became ugly.

"You're sorry? Too late. Too late! I had suffered through the harsh cold winter alone, I had fought with stray dogs for food, I gave myself up to the demon, all for this day! You're sorry? You should've said that earlier, Master."

Taehyung was going to open his mouth to speak again but Jungkook couldn't bear to hear him any longer.

slash.

Warm blood splattered onto Jungkook's face. It was Taehyung's blood.

Jungkook looked at the lifeless corpse on his feet.

"Love all, do wrong to none. Huh?" He spitted.

"Rest in peace, Master."